Did the person who took your virginity know you were a virgin?

she thought i was a virgin, i bet she felt good knowing she was taking it, even though it no longer existed

she thought i was a virgin, i bet she felt good knowing she was taking it, even though it no longer existed

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Nope. 
And even if she did i wouldnt care. Shoot my swag was on a hunned trillion that night. I had no care in the world 

27y7qzq.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nope. 
And even if she did i wouldnt care. Shoot my swag was on a hunned trillion that night. I had no care in the world 

27y7qzq.jpg

Nope. 

27y7qzq.jpg

remember like it was yesterday.. i told her and that was like the best 10 mins of my life during that year..
after the first girl.. girls come a dime a dozen...
lied to my ex and told her i was a V because she was.. made it even sweeter when it got smashed

remember like it was yesterday.. i told her and that was like the best 10 mins of my life during that year..
after the first girl.. girls come a dime a dozen...
lied to my ex and told her i was a V because she was.. made it even sweeter when it got smashed

Nope. I wish I would've waited and lost it to another chick I cared about though. The chick I lost it to turned out to be a mutt.

Nope. I wish I would've waited and lost it to another chick I cared about though. The chick I lost it to turned out to be a mutt.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

lol i lost mine to a bussdown aswell. not like it realy matters it was some pretty awful sex anyways. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

lol i lost mine to a bussdown aswell. not like it realy matters it was some pretty awful sex anyways. 
laugh.gif

Kinda off-topic but did you guys ever keep an eye on the clock to see how long you were hittin it? 
I swear as soon as i i saw that 12 minute mark i was feelin 
pimp.gif
roll.gif
. Mad excited to tell my boys and the expression on their faces 

Back
Top Bottom