Did This Dude Just Did This x Where-Dey-Do-Dat-At? Vol. @ Class Lecture

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I had a legitimate type writer in class. The dude was 50 or so. And this was in Audio Production class, so if anybody is familiar with audio, you know the professor is just laid back and doesn't give a FFF. Needless to say, we didn't learn anything that day, because everytime the professor spoke...*click*Click*click*click...............**DING** everyone was DEAD. So the professor couldn't stop laughing and just dismissed class, and the old geezer had no clue as to why (he was a little "out there").

laugh.gif

I had a legitimate type writer in class. The dude was 50 or so. And this was in Audio Production class, so if anybody is familiar with audio, you know the professor is just laid back and doesn't give a FFF. Needless to say, we didn't learn anything that day, because everytime the professor spoke...*click*Click*click*click...............**DING** everyone was DEAD. So the professor couldn't stop laughing and just dismissed class, and the old geezer had no clue as to why (he was a little "out there").

Originally Posted by buggz05

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

for everybody saying he did it for attention..duh, it was obviously a joke. You think anybody thinks he is really walking around with a typewriter?

for everybody saying he did it for attention..duh, it was obviously a joke. You think anybody thinks he is really walking around with a typewriter?

Back
Top Bottom