laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
i aint even man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

When going hipster goes wrong.

The thing is, there was never a point in history when people brought typewriters into classrooms to take notes. It'd be funny if there was. This is just a lame attention grab. If I was the teacher I'd have tossed him out for the day.
isn't this the definition of ironing

The thing is, there was never a point in history when people brought typewriters into classrooms to take notes. It'd be funny if there was. This is just a lame attention grab. If I was the teacher I'd have tossed him out for the day.

Originally Posted by RawSheed

i·ron·ing/ˈīərniNG/Noun1. The task of ironing clothes, sheets, etc.2. Clothes, sheets, etc., that need to be or have just been ironed.  More »Wikipedia - Dictionary.com - Answers.com - Merriam-Webster

i·ron·ing/ˈīərniNG/Noun1. The task of ironing clothes, sheets, etc.2. Clothes, sheets, etc., that need to be or have just been ironed.  More »Wikipedia - Dictionary.com - Answers.com - Merriam-Webster

Originally Posted by Cubay

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My son is a certified troll.

Originally Posted by Cubay

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My son is a certified troll.

Back
Top Bottom