Did This Dude Just Did This x Where-Dey-Do-Dat-At? Vol. @ Class Lecture

stenographer swag
pimp.gif

When going hipster goes wrong.

The thing is, there was never a point in history when people brought typewriters into classrooms to take notes. It'd be funny if there was. This is just a lame attention grab. If I was the teacher I'd have tossed him out for the day.

The thing is, there was never a point in history when people brought typewriters into classrooms to take notes. It'd be funny if there was. This is just a lame attention grab. If I was the teacher I'd have tossed him out for the day.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

it was funny...and I believe that was the point.

it was funny...and I believe that was the point.

lol relax man...

he was obviously doing it as a joke.

lol relax man...

he was obviously doing it as a joke.

Back
Top Bottom