Did ya'll thank Drake later?

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

%%!% didn't even make it onto a CD-RW

first few weeks it was aight, but i havent played it in months

only song on there i can still rock with is Karaoke and Find Your Love

like i've always said R&B Drake > rapper Drake

But TML was "R&B Drake"

"So Far Gone" >>>>>> "Thank Me Later".

If "9 A.M. In Dallas" was added to this CD, it would have made it so much better.

What's up with all the features too?

This CD was good/pretty good but not excellent or classic. I was let down.

+

I thought homie was gonna do 800,000 - 1.5 million first week. I lost that bet to many NT'ers
mad.gif

Best song on CD: "Shut It Down"

Worst song on CD: "Find Your Love".

"So Far Gone" >>>>>> "Thank Me Later".

If "9 A.M. In Dallas" was added to this CD, it would have made it so much better.

What's up with all the features too?

This CD was good/pretty good but not excellent or classic. I was let down.

+

I thought homie was gonna do 800,000 - 1.5 million first week. I lost that bet to many NT'ers
mad.gif

Best song on CD: "Shut It Down"

Worst song on CD: "Find Your Love".

i actually did like 3 days ago on facebook.. literally. he said a few really true to life things that i cant every so often.

for example. "N's with no money act like money isn't everything"

i actually did like 3 days ago on facebook.. literally. he said a few really true to life things that i cant every so often.

for example. "N's with no money act like money isn't everything"

Excellent album...I don't !%$! with shut it down, the Resistance, Karaoke, Thank me Now, and the interlude...But everything else is a go....Unforgettable and Find Your Love are
pimp.gif

Excellent album...I don't !%$! with shut it down, the Resistance, Karaoke, Thank me Now, and the interlude...But everything else is a go....Unforgettable and Find Your Love are
pimp.gif

Still listen to it don't give a @+%! what #NT says.. I like it, they don't.. who cares?

Bought it on release date matter of fact

Still listen to it don't give a @+%! what #NT says.. I like it, they don't.. who cares?

Bought it on release date matter of fact

Back
Top Bottom