Did ya'll thank Drake later?

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by bns1201

i hate facebook status rap...making people feel all empowered and !%*#. "this what imma do till its over" nah it aint, youre still working at arbys when its over....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
well damn
roll.gif

but this might be the gayest thread title I've ever seen

i hate facebook status rap...making people feel all empowered and !%*#. "this what imma do till its over" nah it aint, youre still working at arbys when its over....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
well damn
roll.gif

but this might be the gayest thread title I've ever seen

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
well damn
Awww man
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
well damn
Awww man
laugh.gif

interesting for a weekend, then its thrown in the can... born with money kid had no struggle, yea your the youngest to ever do it *MUTE*

interesting for a weekend, then its thrown in the can... born with money kid had no struggle, yea your the youngest to ever do it *MUTE*

drake is pretty cool he comes up with fresh songs
dont got a problem with it im not all crazy about his songs but
i do listen to his !%+% daily

drake is pretty cool he comes up with fresh songs
dont got a problem with it im not all crazy about his songs but
i do listen to his !%+% daily

Ballerific703 wrote:
2-3 solid joints OTHER THAN THAT, negative. Album was one long song. Same sounding beats throughout, rap about girls hurting him and now he can have any of them now. How he's young and rich and did it without a "label". It's beyond repetitive

basically...

only song i really mess with is unforgettable  

Ballerific703 wrote:
2-3 solid joints OTHER THAN THAT, negative. Album was one long song. Same sounding beats throughout, rap about girls hurting him and now he can have any of them now. How he's young and rich and did it without a "label". It's beyond repetitive

basically...

only song i really mess with is unforgettable  

Didn't like it at first but been listening to it the past few weeks and it's grown on me a lot.

Didn't like it at first but been listening to it the past few weeks and it's grown on me a lot.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by JNastyCV

Thank Me Later proved that Drake is a great artist, not the best rapper. Agreed?

i ask what about the album displays him being a great artist?

Melodies everybody can ride to + songwriting ability.

Back
Top Bottom