Did ya'll thank Drake later?

album was ok, could of been alot better but Unforgettable & Light Up are
pimp.gif
 tho

Over, Fireworks, and Light Up are the only songs that get play.

Room for improvement, Comeback season, and So Far Gone are much better works. So Far Gone is his most comlete work to this point and Comeback Season is his best displayed lyricism.

Over, Fireworks, and Light Up are the only songs that get play.

Room for improvement, Comeback season, and So Far Gone are much better works. So Far Gone is his most comlete work to this point and Comeback Season is his best displayed lyricism.

come to think of it most songs are good. Might even make top 10 of the year, but wat category?
happy.gif

come to think of it most songs are good. Might even make top 10 of the year, but wat category?
happy.gif

This thread is the reason I redownloaded the cd
laugh.gif
After a few more listens, I guess it's good that I gave this a second chance.

This thread is the reason I redownloaded the cd
laugh.gif
After a few more listens, I guess it's good that I gave this a second chance.

this, Teflon Don and Mac & Cheese 2 were the soundtrack to my glorious summer.

this, Teflon Don and Mac & Cheese 2 were the soundtrack to my glorious summer.

too much singing. but some of those tracks just bang so hard in the car that i have to play my favs every once in a while. lol funny i was thinking about it this morning like where is my drake disc.

too much singing. but some of those tracks just bang so hard in the car that i have to play my favs every once in a while. lol funny i was thinking about it this morning like where is my drake disc.

2-3 solid joints OTHER THAN THAT, negative. Album was one long song. Same sounding beats throughout, rap about girls hurting him and now he can have any of them now. How he's young and rich and did it without a "label". It's beyond repetitive

2-3 solid joints OTHER THAN THAT, negative. Album was one long song. Same sounding beats throughout, rap about girls hurting him and now he can have any of them now. How he's young and rich and did it without a "label". It's beyond repetitive

It was ok. 9am in Dallas would be my favorite track.
I don't think I'll be thanking him anytime soon.

It was ok. 9am in Dallas would be my favorite track.
I don't think I'll be thanking him anytime soon.

Thought it was nothing major at first.

...Replay value is actually very impressive. I play it quite often.

Back
Top Bottom