Diddy-- Dirty Money--- Coming Home LTTP 12.14.10

Anyone got "Want your love" ? I know its not on the album.

I'm in love with this futuristic vibe. It definitely bangs. Diddy, hate him or love him, is riding the wave into the future.

Anyone got "Want your love" ? I know its not on the album.

I'm in love with this futuristic vibe. It definitely bangs. Diddy, hate him or love him, is riding the wave into the future.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Diddy must be shocked that this album didn't sell well. He is just too out-of-tune with today's music business.
Puff handled it right. Just fact is, Puff's not a entertainer. He's a business mogul. Everyone knows this. Its pretty to the point where if Russell Simmons or Donald Trump decided to drop a album. Nobody would cop. There's no reason why this album shouldn't have done better. If you replace Puff with ANYONE this album is seen in a whole different light. Soon as a artist becomes known outside of music that's pretty much it for their music career. Same @#+ goes to Cube, Will Smith, Luda, etc. Drake went the other way around. I think if he ever went back into TV/Film i'm not sure if his popularity wouldn't take a hit either.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Diddy must be shocked that this album didn't sell well. He is just too out-of-tune with today's music business.
Puff handled it right. Just fact is, Puff's not a entertainer. He's a business mogul. Everyone knows this. Its pretty to the point where if Russell Simmons or Donald Trump decided to drop a album. Nobody would cop. There's no reason why this album shouldn't have done better. If you replace Puff with ANYONE this album is seen in a whole different light. Soon as a artist becomes known outside of music that's pretty much it for their music career. Same @#+ goes to Cube, Will Smith, Luda, etc. Drake went the other way around. I think if he ever went back into TV/Film i'm not sure if his popularity wouldn't take a hit either.

Puff know what he doing. Keeping his brand and name relevant for all that other stuff he got going on right now.

I dont like this album though. Maybe i need to play it again.

Puff know what he doing. Keeping his brand and name relevant for all that other stuff he got going on right now.

I dont like this album though. Maybe i need to play it again.

This album is really, really good. I know people clown Diddy for not being a good rapper, but he makes great albums.

This album is really, really good. I know people clown Diddy for not being a good rapper, but he makes great albums.

Originally Posted by presequel

Diddy Dirty Money's highly publicized, Last Train To Paris pulled in 100,900 paying passengers in it's first week, debuting at No. 7 on the Billboard 200 charts.
Diddy's first album since 2006's Press Play was only predicted to move 60,000-65,000 units by industry insider Hitsdailydouble.com

http://hiphopwired.com/20...ts-at-no-3-on-billboard/
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

This album is very very good. I was also surprised at how well this was put together.

NT family definitely needs to download this album.
THIS

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

This album is very very good. I was also surprised at how well this was put together.

NT family definitely needs to download this album.
THIS

::

"Someone to Love Me" remix with Mary J. Blige and Lil Wayne

CRAZY !!

Should've just been a Mary joint from jump, doesn't fit in on the LTTP album at all

Nice to see Jerry Wonder putting some beats out

"Someone to Love Me" remix with Mary J. Blige and Lil Wayne

CRAZY !!

Should've just been a Mary joint from jump, doesn't fit in on the LTTP album at all

Nice to see Jerry Wonder putting some beats out

Back
Top Bottom