Diddy-- Dirty Money--- Coming Home LTTP 12.14.10

Curious to see how much he sells with all this promoting he's doing. WWE Raw, front page of WSHH with 2 videos & banner, and his twitter account (had to unfollow him for all that foolishness
indifferent.gif
)

Curious to see how much he sells with all this promoting he's doing. WWE Raw, front page of WSHH with 2 videos & banner, and his twitter account (had to unfollow him for all that foolishness
indifferent.gif
)

he's only projected to sell  65k lol.....no wonder he changed this to a compliation...son wants to save face if it flops on some ol' "well it wasn't my solo..

that a dirty money project"

laugh.gif

he's only projected to sell  65k lol.....no wonder he changed this to a compliation...son wants to save face if it flops on some ol' "well it wasn't my solo..

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

He swings me the wrong way with his performances lately

Trying too hard

I've been feeling this way for a while. Dude tries to be "artsy" way too hard. On the MTV series he had for his album, I can't tell you how many times he said "this is a concept album". Man, shut the %$@# up. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

He swings me the wrong way with his performances lately

Trying too hard

I've been feeling this way for a while. Dude tries to be "artsy" way too hard. On the MTV series he had for his album, I can't tell you how many times he said "this is a concept album". Man, shut the %$@# up. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
IDK why dude still comes out with albums. Who really takes him THAT serious as an artist? He is like the Brittany Spears of Rap we know he has no "real" talent but we still like his image. The thing is no one will buy his albums but we will buy everything else. Ciroc, Sean Jean, Unforgivable, and who ever else he cosigns product.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
IDK why dude still comes out with albums. Who really takes him THAT serious as an artist? He is like the Brittany Spears of Rap we know he has no "real" talent but we still like his image. The thing is no one will buy his albums but we will buy everything else. Ciroc, Sean Jean, Unforgivable, and who ever else he cosigns product.

After a second full listen, I absolutely love the album. There's no doubt that Diddy strayed from his original concept, but damn , there are like 8-10 tracks that I genuinely love. And yes, his performances are pretty crappy lol

After a second full listen, I absolutely love the album. There's no doubt that Diddy strayed from his original concept, but damn , there are like 8-10 tracks that I genuinely love. And yes, his performances are pretty crappy lol

Back
Top Bottom