pimp.gif

Is Want Your Love not on the cd? This track is sick, Strobe Lights too

Hello, welcome to my table, bring your girlfriends, everything's paid for/
We 'gone get it in, ain't that what you came for? Heard you was looking for me/
She said she looking for loooove /
pimp.gif

::

^Yeah that joint is like the theme for the album, probably couldn't clear the sample

I wasn't bumpin "Shades" too much when it leaked but now I play it like crazy...
replaced the Wayne verse with the Cassie conversation from the mixtape tho
laugh.gif

What do yall fans of The-Dream think about "Change" ??

^Yeah that joint is like the theme for the album, probably couldn't clear the sample

I wasn't bumpin "Shades" too much when it leaked but now I play it like crazy...
replaced the Wayne verse with the Cassie conversation from the mixtape tho
laugh.gif

What do yall fans of The-Dream think about "Change" ??

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

pimp.gif

I was shocked this didn't make the album. Like Zsong said, its the theme of the album. And the girls got shine on it too.
This album is suprisingly good. If anyone but Diddy dropped it people would be talking album of the year. They did chose some odd singles for this album. The songs without features are some of the better songs on the album. Should've dropped those as videos/singles. 

Angels is still the hardest cut on the album to me. I was hoping the album would go into that direction. It didn't but not a bad record.

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

pimp.gif

I was shocked this didn't make the album. Like Zsong said, its the theme of the album. And the girls got shine on it too.
This album is suprisingly good. If anyone but Diddy dropped it people would be talking album of the year. They did chose some odd singles for this album. The songs without features are some of the better songs on the album. Should've dropped those as videos/singles. 

Angels is still the hardest cut on the album to me. I was hoping the album would go into that direction. It didn't but not a bad record.

Diddy must be shocked that this album didn't sell well. He is just too out-of-tune with today's music business.

Diddy must be shocked that this album didn't sell well. He is just too out-of-tune with today's music business.

This album is very very good. I was also surprised at how well this was put together.

NT family definitely needs to download this album.

This album is very very good. I was also surprised at how well this was put together.

NT family definitely needs to download this album.

Originally Posted by RoOk

^ Def. Agree. Not great or very good imo, but its put together very good. "I Know" is my favorite song to listen to. & The 2nd track beat is official

QFT. Wiz's verse is 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

^ Def. Agree. Not great or very good imo, but its put together very good. "I Know" is my favorite song to listen to. & The 2nd track beat is official

QFT. Wiz's verse is 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FullMetal

He promoted the hell out of the album and couldn't crack 90k

Originally Posted by FullMetal

He promoted the hell out of the album and couldn't crack 90k

Finally listened.

Album is fire.

This sound is WINNING. Hear this on the right system and you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Rap fans are pretty conservative. This album is incredible sonically. With the progression of music and the sounds being used we'll look back and see this as a VERY good offering. Sonically i'd put it with the same level of creativity as 808s, So Far Gone, and the Love Below with its offering of electronica and rap/r&b. Its really good.

Finally listened.

Album is fire.

This sound is WINNING. Hear this on the right system and you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Rap fans are pretty conservative. This album is incredible sonically. With the progression of music and the sounds being used we'll look back and see this as a VERY good offering. Sonically i'd put it with the same level of creativity as 808s, So Far Gone, and the Love Below with its offering of electronica and rap/r&b. Its really good.

Back
Top Bottom