Diddy-- Dirty Money--- Coming Home LTTP 12.14.10

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

There's about 4-6 songs that are real dope to me, Diddy's singing is embarrassing though. Beats are dope for majority of the record though. Burned it and it will not be copped, will be picking up R. Kelly and Tank on Tuesday

You picking up Tank but not this joint
grin.gif
Tank = real R&B music
This, it's not bad. Solid production, I would never pay $10 to hear Diddy's voice in agonizing pain all over the CD. Plus I only liked 4-6 songs and I got the Deluxe version which has 19 songs so that's not a good look

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

There's about 4-6 songs that are real dope to me, Diddy's singing is embarrassing though. Beats are dope for majority of the record though. Burned it and it will not be copped, will be picking up R. Kelly and Tank on Tuesday

You picking up Tank but not this joint
grin.gif
Tank = real R&B music
This, it's not bad. Solid production, I would never pay $10 to hear Diddy's voice in agonizing pain all over the CD. Plus I only liked 4-6 songs and I got the Deluxe version which has 19 songs so that's not a good look

It's no Press Play, but it's def a nice album.

Press Play was that deal for when u headed to the club, getting dressed and getting ready to head out.

This might be a decent substitute.

%%! on the floor won't get play in STL in the clubs, but a nice mixed club and that joint is going to bang!

It's no Press Play, but it's def a nice album.

Press Play was that deal for when u headed to the club, getting dressed and getting ready to head out.

This might be a decent substitute.

%%! on the floor won't get play in STL in the clubs, but a nice mixed club and that joint is going to bang!

^ Def. Agree. Not great or very good imo, but its put together very good. "I Know" is my favorite song to listen to. & The 2nd track beat is official

^ Def. Agree. Not great or very good imo, but its put together very good. "I Know" is my favorite song to listen to. & The 2nd track beat is official

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

i was actually anticipating this album a year or so ago, now not so much

me too because the beats from the tv show sounded epic at the time...now im cool

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

i was actually anticipating this album a year or so ago, now not so much

me too because the beats from the tv show sounded epic at the time...now im cool

::

IMO what hurt the album is Diddy's decision half-way[or even later] during the making of the album,
to change from the original idea of "R&B vocals over electro-hip-hop music" towards incorporating a more mainstream hip-hop/R&B sound due to fear of alienating mainstream black audience

which resulted in looser[WEAK] story-telling for the album

"Strobe Lights" x "I Know" x "Shades" x "Change" strike me as the songs that were truest to the original vision for the album's sound/theme

Angels, Love Come Down [can't believe this isn't on the album], Hello Good Morning were nice too

Yeah Yeah You Would x #@% On The Floor are good uptempo joints

IMO what hurt the album is Diddy's decision half-way[or even later] during the making of the album,
to change from the original idea of "R&B vocals over electro-hip-hop music" towards incorporating a more mainstream hip-hop/R&B sound due to fear of alienating mainstream black audience

which resulted in looser[WEAK] story-telling for the album

"Strobe Lights" x "I Know" x "Shades" x "Change" strike me as the songs that were truest to the original vision for the album's sound/theme

Angels, Love Come Down [can't believe this isn't on the album], Hello Good Morning were nice too

Yeah Yeah You Would x #@% On The Floor are good uptempo joints

Back
Top Bottom