diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

mj-michael-jackson.gif

Man now I think of all the sus *** things Biggie used to say and we used to write it off as "Oh, thats that prison talk.."

"You look so good, I'd s your daddy's d. ":smh:

old Richard Pryor joke that we might be able to relate to

Man now I think of all the sus *** things Biggie used to say and we used to write it off as "Oh, thats that prison talk.."

"You look so good, I'd s your daddy's d. ":smh:
Plus, this line would make Biggie an ALLY today.

Surprised, there hasn't been a tiktok trend with it yet.

This will be a long waiting game until we see the evidence. He said, she said, dressing alike, innuendos and what ever else is not enough to keep the fire going. There needs to be some kind of bombshell evidence soon or this will fizzle out in a week or two.

This will be a long waiting game until we see the evidence. He said, she said, dressing alike, innuendos and what ever else is not enough to keep the fire going. There needs to be some kind of bombshell evidence soon or this will fizzle out in a week or two.
Depends on what you define as long I think. These kind of investigations normally take very long, yet we're already seeing a raid on the presumptive main target of the investigation?

No, it will be ongoing. You don't think he's on the verge of being charged and a warrant put out for him where he turns himself in :ohwell:

Then comes more stories and people leaking info.

and a trial if there is one and he doesn't take a deal. This is only the beginning of everything.

They raided the mansion and cuffed 4 people that they let go. One guy was arrested on drug charges. Diddy was there and talked to agents who let him get on a plane and fly to Bermuda. So far they have nothing.

I think people are underestimating how hard it is to find probable cause to actually arrest someone especially one with expensive lawyers.

The way it's being talked about people were expecting for the feds to be carrying out terabytes of sx tapes and rescuing young men from his basement.

They raided the mansion and cuffed 4 people that they let go. One guy was arrested on drug charges. Diddy was there and talked to agents who let him get on a plane and fly to Bermuda. So far they have nothing.

I think people are underestimating how hard it is to find probable cause to actually arrest someone especially one with expensive lawyers.

The way it's being talked about people were expecting for the feds to be carrying out terabytes of sx tapes and rescuing young men from his basement.

:stoneface:

you right this is checkers and not chess

what do you think gives them reasoning to file warrants in multiple states for raids of this nature ?

you right this is checkers and not chess

what do you think gives them reasoning to file warrants in multiple states for raids of this nature ?

That's what we all want to know.. but whatever they know or have so far, is not enough to arrest him.

I wonder if the LA cat they arrested for Tupac murder not too long ago is related. Dude could be in there telling em everything he knows.

Diddy didn't go anywhere. Homeland security stopped him while he was trying to board his plane. They arrested the Paul dude when they stopped diiddy because he had coke and weed in his luggage.

0609b1feba6b48678077bc284918e507.jpg

The folks in the mansion raid were put in handcuffs for detainment so they don't disrupt the search. They were never intended to be arrested.

That's what we all want to know.. but whatever they know or have so far, is not enough to arrest him.

You don't seem to know the legal system. Them searching your cribs shows they already have enough to arrest him. They have to go through a judge to present evidence for a warrant to allow the search. They searched three places at once. They sort through what they find, and then decide on charges later. They're checking phones. Looking at videos.

This is homeland security, this isn't some Barney Fife local operation.

It's just a matter of time when he'll be charged. They wouldn't have done all of that in the middle of the day for the cameras if they didn't have evidence. They would have done it at 5am. That was also for show.

You don't seem to know the legal system. Them searching your cribs shows they already have enough to arrest him. They have to go through a judge to present evidence for a warrant to allow the search. They searched three places at once. They sort through what they find, and then decide on charges later. They're checking phones. Looking at videos.

It's just a matter of time when he'll be charged. They wouldn't have done all of that in the middle of the day for the cameras if they didn't have evidence. They would have done it at 5am. That was also for show.
Question: Why didnt they arrest him then?

lol wut

It's serious because it's homeland security.. but it was done it the day time because it's all for show... and them searching means they have enough to arrest him.. but he hasn't been arrested.. NT gonna NT as always lol.

Question: Why didnt they arrest him then?

An arrest warrant is separate from a search warrant. They're gathering evidence.

They're deciding on the charges however long that takes.

Remember this is the feds. They made sure dude wasn't leaving the country.

Back
Top Bottom