diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

lol wut

It's serious because it's homeland security.. but it was done it the day time because it's all for show... and them searching means they have enough to arrest him.. but he hasn't been arrested.. NT gonna NT as always lol.

You have no clue what you're talking about, right?

Comprehension :smh:

So did they arrest Keefe D the same night they searched his crib? Where's he right now?

Even better example is Michael Jackson in 2003. They raided his Neverland ranch and then arrested him in Vegas 2 days later. My original comment was simply saying if they don't find something in the raid, hard evidence, this story will fizzle down. As of right now (today) they have nothing and we are playing the waiting game which I think could be a while depending on what they found.

My thing is, how are you going to come up with solid evidence that someone paid for sex outside of hearsay? This is why prostitution wont be legalized, Ninja. They can't track p to tax p.

You don't seem to know the legal system. Them searching your cribs shows they already have enough to arrest him. They have to go through a judge to present evidence for a warrant to allow the search. They searched three places at once. They sort through what they find, and then decide on charges later. They're checking phones. Looking at videos.

This is homeland security, this isn't some Barney Fife local operation.

It's just a matter of time when he'll be charged. They wouldn't have done all of that in the middle of the day for the cameras if they didn't have evidence. They would have done it at 5am. That was also for show.
A search warrant is a just a finding of probably cause that the search will turn up evidence of the crimes listed on the warrant.
It's not that unusual to get raided without eventually being charged.

Getting raided is an extremely bad sign either way, especially when you're a worldwide celebrity. But I don't think a search warrant is necessarily an indication of already having enough to arrest someone. If there's enough credible people telling the feds that Diddy's electronic devices etc contained evidence of the alleged crimes, that'd be something they could use as probably cause to search his devices and properties. A premature arrest can only cause headaches further down the road when that person can afford the best lawyers.

Last edited:
GJraYUiXsAEpsVp

A search warrant is a just a finding of probably cause that the search will turn up evidence of the crimes listed on the warrant.
It's not that unusual to get raided without eventually being charged.

Getting raided is an extremely bad sign either way, especially when you're a worldwide celebrity. But I don't think a search warrant is necessarily an indication of already having enough to arrest someone. If there's enough credible people telling the feds that Diddy's electronic devices etc contained evidence of the alleged crimes, that'd be something they could use as probably cause to search his devices and properties. A premature arrest can only cause headaches further down the road when that person can afford the best lawyers.
So basically, if no girls/women testify and he's not R.Kelly recording himself, its a possibility he won't go down?

My thing is, how are you going to come up with solid evidence that someone paid for sex outside of hearsay? This is why prostitution wont be legalized, Ninja. They can't track p to tax p.
They'd need supporting evidence of some sort. Think of it as a he said/she said sexual assault case but on a broader scale.
If we're to believe the lawsuits, Diddy likely has video/photos or texts to support their claims.

So basically, if no girls/women testify and he's not R.Kelly recording himself, its a possibility he won't go down?
Well judging by the reports, witnesses might be men :lol:
Bringing an overly circumstantial case against Diddy just sounds like it'd be doomed to fail. At least on paper.

Without physical evidence like video tape, recordings or DNA it is very difficult. Even with the Harvey Weinstein case which was straight up SA (no payments given), the key evidence was the victims describing what his Johnson looked like and the jury looking at pictures of it and comparing it to what the victims described.

Human trafficking has a very broad definition as well. When you hear that phrase you think they are kidnapping teenage girls from Walmart parking lots and prostituting them out against their will in cheap motels every night (which does happen). But it could also mean you invite a stripper to the crib to do a show and you tip her a couple hundred bucks to sleep with your friend who is celebrating his birthday.

So it will be very interesting to find out what they found in that raid.

We seen more powerful men that have gone down. Diddy is in one hell of an uphill battle. They ain't wasting all this time for show

We all heard them wild parties that Diddy thrown. If more people start coming out...

Blatant wave riding content is blatant. At this point, Im not listening anymore conjecture from SM folks trying to get views.

Back
Top Bottom