diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

y’all being obtuse. that’s the type of response that enabled Diddy to do what he was doing for as long as he has been.

I think the "response" (inaction) by those in/around the situations are what enables Puffy to get away with what he has done over the past 30 years. Someone not connected to the situation refusing to speak on it when there are already thousands of responses to the topic is a non-issue.

Also, if Common feels he needs to keep HIS sanity by refusing to watch a woman getting abused I personally have no issue with that. Why does he need to see that?

I think the "response" (inaction) by those in/around the situations are what enables Puffy to get away with what he has done over the past 30 years. Someone not connected to the situation refusing to speak on it when there are already thousands of responses to the topic is a non-issue.

Also, if Common feels he needs to keep HIS sanity by refusing to watch a woman getting abused I personally have no issue with that. Why does he need to see that?

Common was not connected to the Drake and KDot beef but that didn’t stop him from sharing his opinion on something that certainly wasn’t positive. And there were thousands of responses on the topic already.

Common was not connected to the Drake and KDot beef but that didn’t stop him from sharing his opinion on something that certainly wasn’t positive. And there were thousands of responses on the topic already.

You are leaving out the part where he said he didn't want the bad vibes that comes from following that situation/ Watching the video.

Him commenting on Drake/KL doesn't have anything to do with this situation.

If someone doesn't want to comment on a topic for whatever reason, we should leave it at that. Why the hell do we care if Common no comments this situation?

Fake outrage. (Not saying YOU are outraged)

I feel him bout minding his business and focus on good stuff but we know it’s cap, he tapped into what’s going on at least a lil bit :lol:
I feel him though, as my peace and mental space become a priority I do the same. If something negative did come across my view, I pretend like I have no idea so I don't have to engage. It's too much, too heavy nowadays.

Do you still think Diddy is innocent?
1716491772499.gif

y’all being obtuse. that’s the type of response that enabled Diddy to do what he was doing for as long as he has been.
No sir. Not even close. There is plenty blame to go around, a lack of response stating the obvious from Common or anyone, not in the blame game.

While I agree.. for someone like common, he gotta be well aware of what happened to kid cudi, allegedly

unfortunately if common does speak out, it’ll get knocked down as a rapper speaking out of jealousy or something.. hell just look a meg the stallions situation

If I’m a rapper, I’m asking the obvious questions about the hotel that allowed the abuse to happen and not directly attacking the crazy dude that has been enabled by society to this point and is still free

Common was connected to a degree because of his situation with drake and the whole Serena thing

It’s the hotel I wanna hear from, Cassie was a guest too and that was a public area of the hotel

That’s something that impacts any potential future guest of that hotel and any hotel under control of that management and ownership

It’s the hotel I wanna hear from, Cassie was a guest too and that was a public area of the hotel

That’s something that impacts any potential future guest of that hotel and any hotel under control of that management and ownership

Hotel closed a while back unfortunately

common dumb. its not like puffy has any power anymore. should have laid into puffy. guess puffy must have something on common for him to be so passive.

What does the LOX have to say about this?

Cuz we know damn well he wont bout to drag Sheek Louch through a hallway for wanting to leave

Jada shoulda dropped the fridge on him

Yall think Puff leaked Cassies noodz on purpose?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom