diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

do you really care what common thinks?
what difference does it make? what difference did boosie make? let that man live his life.

it’s weirdo behavior
yes. im actually a fan of common's old work and he was never shy to speak his mind about ANYONE.

and the only weirdo behavior around here is you getting mad at somebody pointing out the obvious and somebody not being afraid to speak out.

like what does that do besides make you look as garbage *** as diddy?

and no surprise that another weirdo liked your post.

yes. im actually a fan of common's old work and he was never shy to speak his mind about ANYONE.

and the only weirdo behavior around here is you getting mad at somebody pointing out the obvious and somebody not being afraid to speak out.

like what does that do besides make you look as garbage *** as diddy?

and no surprise that another weirdo liked your post.
who is mad? i asked 3 questions that you didn’t really answer. this is my point. i’m literally saying the opposite. i don’t care and it doesn’t matter at all.

but to your points, why does you being a fan of his old work matter?

Corey is corny and geeked over his podcast and viewership, making **** up to be a complete ***. Patrice was still funny if a bit too honest, I wouldn't put them in the same class. I can't imagine what he would've become in this era of attention though.

d5bac75176f31335f0849b9a0284b2aa.gif

It's like these parents giving up their kids to P Kelly in the hopes of them gaining a career

GOvhubHXEAAHeBC.jpeg

He was 14-15 during that time btw...

Again, what type of parent are you to let your child just go LIVE with a damn recording artist.

This isn't like sending your child to boarding school, a sports ACADEMY, or something along those lines.

These parents be putting their kids in place to get taken advantage of man. There is no other way around it.

Sean John [whatever’s left of it] going down too.
Curious to see the network of ppl who go down.

Damn the white women are speaking up now. Yea things will start to turn up for this situation.

That fool should have fled the country and not made a Peep 15 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom