diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

IMG_6691.jpeg

Can't help but think about how everything started to unravel for dude and come out only after the Black Godfather, Mr. Clarence Avant, passed away last year...

367966313_18410535508013455_903591128163762700_n-750x400.jpg

He was a sort of mentor and likely a big reason why he was able to skate and stay out of prison for decades until now. A lot of folks overstate their influence publicly but that's someone who had legitimate clout and deep rooted power in the industry at the very highest level behind the scenes.

He probably lost a lot of protection and guidance when he passed, he couldn't have ever shield himself from his chickens coming home to roost by himself.

Diddy really shot the person is what he’s trying to say right? No way I woulda took that bid.
He’s saying Puff turned witnesses against him, pointing the finger at him as the shooter. At the same time he was defending Puff against the allegations.

Diddy really shot the person is what he’s trying to say right? No way I woulda took that bid.

If I recall correctly they used the same lawyer, so he was probably thinking with Puff's money he would help him get off.

Puff set him up from the beginning being young and dumb.

It was probably like some TV stuff. Playboy, we're going to act like it was you, so they won't know who did it and we both get off. Reasonable doubt.

It's looking like the other way around right now

If you believe the accusations then it's Puff that really lives that life. Pac's the one that didn't become a thug with a criminal record until he got famous.

Puffs always given a hint of who he was.

but the nickname, and God act, dancing around... He's non-threatening.

If he paid Cassie off he would still be out here. Harder to last long acting and looking like Suge.

1726772750428.png

First YSL...now Diddy.....Drake is either the biggest informant ever or HE'S the biggest target yet.

OVO FRICO SOON.

Back
Top Bottom