diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

It's looking like the other way around right now

If you believe the accusations then it's Puff that really lives that life. Pac's the one that didn't become a thug with a criminal record until he got famous.

I don’t think that’s accurate at all. And according to Gene Deal, Puff actually really was jealous of Pac, and was literally trying to be like him, and follow up with women and all that ****.

Not only that, but Puff/Bad Boy were using Pacs music/advice as templates too. Pac literally hosted the launch for Bad Boy records. Here is Kirk Burrows talking about how Pac helped launch bad boy, and opened them up to LA.

Puff comes from a line and culture of gangsters/organized crime turned to legit business. Those were some of his mentors.

Pac comes from a line of black panthers, that had been in jail and under surveillance. Shoot, the ***** was almost born in prison, and the police/govt have been surveilling him and his family since he was a child.

Two completely different types of cats. The only goals they seemingly shared was to be successful in the music world, and smashing the same women. Two completely different approaches tho. I don’t think Pac ever wanted to be diddy. He didn’t **** with him in real time.

The Kim Porter being a 2pac thing is crazy too. Feel like she was trying to tell folks some things:

IMG_9528.jpeg

IMG_9530.jpeg

IMG_9531.jpeg

IMG_9533.jpeg

IMG_9532.jpeg

nah pac never wanted to be a booty bandit like puff. it was puff wanted to be like tupac. that guy was obsessed with tupac right down to always trying to get tupacs sloppy second

puff was like the guy who killed kevin spacey in american beauty only he didnt do it himself he had them losers do it
I said became a thug after he got famous.

If you want to ignore all the violence, attempted murders, murders, etc. and only focus on the sex stuff go ahead.

I'm lost on this new narrative that Puff wanted to be Pac. Sounds made up. If any of that were true he'd have been a real different artist than what he gave us. I never heard him say anything that was really close to what Pac was on.

As for ******* some chick that Pac did, pay attention

All these guys **** the same chicks in the industry at some point if they on that. Ain't like the chick was Pac's wife or baby moms.

Going by this logic Pac wanted to be Big cuz he ****** Faith.

I don’t think that’s accurate at all. And according to Gene Deal, Puff actually really was jealous of Pac, and was literally trying to be like him, and follow up with women and all that ****.

Not only that, but Puff/Bad Boy were using Pacs music/advice as templates too. Pac literally hosted the launch for Bad Boy records. Here is Kirk Burrows talking about how Pac helped launch bad boy, and opened them up to LA.

Puff comes from a line and culture of gangsters/organized crime turned to legit business. Those were some of his mentors.

Pac comes from a line of black panthers, that had been in jail and under surveillance. Shoot, the ***** was almost born in prison, and the police/govt have been surveilling him and his family since he was a child.

Two completely different types of cats. The only goals they seemingly shared was to be successful in the music world, and smashing the same women. Two completely different approaches tho. I don’t think Pac ever wanted to be diddy. He didn’t **** with him in real time.

The Kim Porter being a 2pac thing is crazy too. Feel like she was trying to tell folks some things:

IMG_9528.jpeg

IMG_9530.jpeg

IMG_9531.jpeg

IMG_9533.jpeg

IMG_9532.jpeg

Idk why you even typed all that lol. Its just the typical NYer hating on Pac as they are prone to do. They really can't help themselves any time the name is brought up. To the point they are trying to elevate diddy, of all people, of all times, above him. :rofl:

Gene Deal is not it :lol:
I'm in my NYC bubble on this cuz I thought everybody (hip hop fans of Big and Bad Boy) knew Puff was sampling and using Deathrow templates in the making of Ready to Die. Not just Pac's music either. On top of that I'm sure I saw a doc where Suge and Puff talk about this.

I don't know how you get to reach that Puff wants to be Pac off of using Deathrow music in the production of Bad Boy albums. I mean before Pac got shot in NYC Bad Boy and Deathrow were cool. Cool enough to do business.

Last edited:
Eh, probably just to keep him out of population.

But the thought definitely crossed my mind that dude could possibly off himself through this. His mental health has to be shot right now.

“Victory” came on while at work today. The end of it, when he’s talking, felt like it was in real time.

Eh, probably just to keep him out of population.

But the thought definitely crossed my mind that dude could possibly off himself through this. His mental health has to be shot right now.

“Victory” came on while at work today. The end of it, when he’s talking, felt like it was in real time.

Biggie faked his death so he could someday break Puff out of jail.

By the time I press POST REPLY they drivin backwards down the highway.

Then Puffy woke up in jail.

Idk why you even typed all that lol. Its just the typical NYer hating on Pac as they are prone to do. They really can't help themselves any time the name is brought up. To the point they are trying to elevate diddy, of all people, of all times, above him. :rofl:

Pac was from New York :lol:

IMG_9528.jpeg

IMG_9530.jpeg

IMG_9531.jpeg

IMG_9533.jpeg

IMG_9532.jpeg

You dudes give Gene Deal way too much credit

How much was he around Puff and how long ago was it? Dude can't even recall some basic stuff and you dudes think his memory is that good?

Dudes whole career over the past five years plus has been to generate views i.e. money from talking about Puff. He's hustling people. He's telling people what they want to hear. He's reading and looking at videos. Now he's getting paid by AOD and other outlets.

Plus dude is a sucka, he was there for City College, there for Big, there for him abusing chicks, there for Wolf/BMF...

Get your fat *** off your high horse.

Back
Top Bottom