diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

Anybody really believes he's suicidal ain't been paying attention to their playbook.

***** just had a newborn.

Wouldn't you be suicidal if you thought you might be spending the rest of your life in jail? He might never be able to hold his newborn again and has disgraced his family and he's the ultimate narcissist.

Puff isn't someone who is used to being in jail. He's been rich rich for 30 years.

If Diddy is alive for trial I will be very surprised. Ive said that since his arrest. The cause could be anything. But "suicide" will probably be the cause

I could see him taking this as a huge blow to his image and pride and doing that. I can also see him being too proud to do that so.... *shrugs*.

You leaving out the key part that Epstein died in jail before anything started

once he was out it was over and easy for them to sweep that topic

Ghislaine Maxwell is still alive behind bars and hasn’t uttered a single name. She was every bit as involved as Epstein and probably even more when it came to getting the girls to the island

Wouldn't you be suicidal if you thought you might be spending the rest of your life in jail? He might never be able to hold his newborn again and has disgraced his family and he's the ultimate narcissist.

Puff isn't someone who is used to being in jail. He's been rich rich for 30 years.

Any type of jail time seems like the end of the world to me let alone the charges he's looking at. I'm shocked more people with life sentences don't end it all.

Diddy the type of guy to slam the soap on the floor
He in there Gronk spiking the Dove soap
yass-gronk.gif

Back
Top Bottom