diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

You know what? Cassie filing a lawsuit vs pressing charges makes a lot of sense now. The Feds probably already had an investigation going, told Cassie just to sue becuase he likely would've got convicted for assault which would messed up the RICO case.

The fact that she's a main witness for the fed case tells me they been coordinating their moves. When they're already watching you they'll sometimes apply some pressure just to see how you react.

And I think any other victims they're interviewing realize they have an easy civil suit especially after a criminal conviction where you're listed as victim. People who may not have been eager to cooperate are now incentivized to do so. If diddy looses this he's gonna have some real financial pressure from lawsuits.

IMG_6691.jpeg

he-slimed-me.gif

When it is all said and done I think Puffy fueled the movement that brings down the entire Music Industry.

Wishful thinking and I share it too. However, we’ve already seen how the Epstein thing turned out. I’m sure it’s why Combs is shaking in his cell and why his lawyer is trying hard to move him to another facility.

Back
Top Bottom