Didn't wish my ex a happy mother's day..Good idea or immature?

So heres the brief story..I'm one of those dudes that posts on NT like "so I fell for this girl but she has a kid..would you do it?"..and theplan was what most nt'ers plan which is to smash n dash...But the thing is, she was my best friend before we started dating so I ended up fallin for herharder than I planned..We ended up dating for over a year until she OUT OF NOWHERE dumped me..we barely spoke the first 2 weeks, and by barely I mean like 1-2times

I tried asking her why we broke up and she just said she needed time to herself..We been broken up for like almost 2 months now and she hasn't called meonce and I haven't tried playin myself by callin her on some friendly nonsense..Im not gonna ignore the obvious..No girl that used to be a "bestfriend" is gonna break up with a dude and not speak to him for over a month straight..obviously she has other motives, such as another dude or w/e it is

So Mother's Day is tomorrow, and I was tempted to send her a text saying "Happy Mother's Day to a great mother" bc even tho she's ascumbag, she always took good care of her child..but I thought to myself that she may take it as me tryna find an excuse to hit her up so I pulled back anddidn't text her..too much pride..if I text her and she doesn't even text me a "thanks" back, I'd feel like Punky McDorkus..so by me notwishing her a happy mother's day, does that make me immature or am I doing the right thing?..Don't forget the fact that she's the one that dumpedme yet hasn't picked up a phone in a month

lol nah not eff her kid..what did her kid do?..He was really attached to me as well..When I'd come over he wouldn't wanna play cars or anything unlessI was playin too and she didn't even take that into consideration..She just dropped me out the blue and the 1 time we spoke after the breakup I asked howhe was doing and she was like He's fine..HE DOESNT EVEN ASK ABOUT YOU ANYMORE..i was like word..that was nice of you to throw in there..shes grimier than asewer drain but I just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day outta respect but my pride kicked me in the nuts and set my mind straight n i decided not to gothru with my kind gesture

Girls don't break up w/ you out of nowhere. Time to herself =she got over you.

Don't call or text her. It'll just make you look like a simp.

BUT.....when that kid's BDay rolls around......get him a present just to rub it in how much of idiot she was by letting you go.

Originally Posted by HoneyBBQ Wings 33

BUT.....when that kid's BDay rolls around......get him a present just to rub it in how much of idiot she was by letting you go.

chill...thats a super simp move.....its time to move on.

Well someone told me by me wishing her a Happy Mother's Day it would boost her already big ego because she'd be like "Dam this guy still caresenough about me to take time out to wish me a happy mothers day" when in reality I was tryna do it out of respect...and that by not calling her, she'dfeel like I was over her as much as she was over me and it would bring her ego down a notch and she'd wonder what I woulda done for her for Mother'sday if I was indeed her bf..Which makes sense bc I always did nice things for her on holidays..but w/e...I deff wouldn't buy her kid a gift tho b/c I'dhave to give her the gift at her house and I wouldnt dare play myself by showin up at her crib

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Well someone told me by me wishing her a Happy Mother's Day it would boost her already big ego because she'd be like "Dam this guy still cares enough about me to take time out to wish me a happy mothers day" when in reality I was tryna do it out of respect...and that by not calling her, she'd feel like I was over her as much as she was over me and it would bring her ego down a notch and she'd wonder what I woulda done for her for Mother's day if I was indeed her bf..Which makes sense bc I always did nice things for her on holidays..but w/e...I deff wouldn't buy her kid a gift tho b/c I'd have to give her the gift at her house and I wouldnt dare play myself by showin up at her crib

You can't mail the kid a present?

It just shows that you're genuine.

Then.......she'll be forced to call you to say thank you.

chill...thats a super simp move.....its time to move on.

laugh.gif
You dudes kill me.

You don't have to say S to the moms. It's about the kid.

for grimey *%# girls my pride deffintly gets in the way. This girl been doin me grimey for the last 2 months, soo i pretended i was going with her to prom, sheeven went with me to get fitted for a tux(i later cancelled my order)...then told her ill see her later when its time for prom...next thing u know prom rollsaround and im just chillin, i get like 50 missed calls from her. Yeah she got stood up on her senior prom, and i get the last laugh that satisfies my huge ego.

btw were you born in august?

Originally Posted by eight2one

for grimey *%# girls my pride deffintly gets in the way. This girl been doin me grimey for the last 2 months, soo i pretended i was going with her to prom, she even went with me to get fitted for a tux(i later cancelled my order)...then told her ill see her later when its time for prom...next thing u know prom rolls around and im just chillin, i get like 50 missed calls from her. Yeah she got stood up on her senior prom, and i get the last laugh that satisfies my huge ego.

smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i won't front..I do care bout the kid bc then again, he is a kid..you cant hate a kid unless you have some kinda mental issues..He never did or saidanything to me and I had best of both worlds bc I could spend time with him but his dad was still in his life so I didn't have to raise him or take care ofhim or anything..Thats why I even considered wishing her a happy mothers day..bc I felt by doing it I was telling her that he made her a mother which made hera better person bc if shes this much of a scumbag with a kid, God knows how grimey she'd be if she didn't have him to keep her grounded..but idk boutthe sending a gift thing tho..I am a genuine person but girls always try to change things to come off as something they aren't..she'd take somethinglike that n flip it into "if he thinks I'm gonna want him back bc he got my son a gift then he's buggin"..Shes truly a simp

and yes I was born in august..why do you ask?

for grimey *%# girls my pride deffintly gets in the way. This girl been doin me grimey for the last 2 months, soo i pretended i was going with her to prom, she even went with me to get fitted for a tux(i later cancelled my order)...then told her ill see her later when its time for prom...next thing u know prom rolls around and im just chillin, i get like 50 missed calls from her. Yeah she got stood up on her senior prom, and i get the last laugh that satisfies my huge ego.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
FOUL

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

i won't front..I do care bout the kid bc then again, he is a kid..you cant hate a kid unless you have some kinda mental issues..He never did or said anything to me and I had best of both worlds bc I could spend time with him but his dad was still in his life so I didn't have to raise him or take care of him or anything..Thats why I even considered wishing her a happy mothers day..bc I felt by doing it I was telling her that he made her a mother which made her a better person bc if shes this much of a scumbag with a kid, God knows how grimey she'd be if she didn't have him to keep her grounded..but idk bout the sending a gift thing tho..I am a genuine person but girls always try to change things to come off as something they aren't..she'd take something like that n flip it into "if he thinks I'm gonna want him back bc he got my son a gift then he's buggin"..Shes truly a simp

and yes I was born in august..why do you ask?
I asked because of the pride thing.....i noticed that in people born in august such as myself.....i observe little things.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE! keep that $+#! moving.. dont say $+#! to her.. dont bother with the kid (presents for bdays and such) she has motives for not talkin to you,probably smashing some other dude(maybe smush) find another chick, matter fact find a chick without a kid.

and....................

PICS?

damn, homie.
laugh.gif

Text it on Monday. Tell her you got caught up being busy or whatever but that you still wanted to wish her a happy belated mother's day. That wayyou're not on time to make her think you're still clinging on to her, but you're not disrespectful in totally blowing her off.

you deserve your own page in the year book
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom