More then dope
eek.gif
smokin.gif
glasses.gif

Diggy has talent & potential. Atlantic got their money's worth
pimp.gif

He will become big. I can see it
nerd.gif

Word, if he can make singles... actually #@$^ that. If he can make music that will sell out concerts, because honestly, that's where the money is in Hip-Hop (No one is really giving radio much attention, or buying CDs..), then yeah, I can see that he could be big.

He got a bright future if he stays humble. Jo Jo is sittin on the bench next to Young Berg right tho, is it possible that he's adopted?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

More then dope
eek.gif
smokin.gif
glasses.gif

Diggy has talent & potential. Atlantic got their money's worth
pimp.gif

He will become big. I can see it
nerd.gif

He is signed to a major?

i like diggy. but its getting kinda tiresome, the fact that hes always almost talking about the same things . but hes ONLY 15. he has great potential.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

He said a whole lot of nothin
roll.gif

This kid startin to annoy me. Made you look was ok this is kinda the same

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Yeah I kind of agree. The content isn't particularly there yet.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

ilike diggy. but its getting kinda tiresome, the fact that hes alwaysalmost talking about the same things . but hes ONLY 15. he has greatpotential.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ mogs complaining about a 15 year old's content now after they've listened to 98% of the genre say absolutely +#@# for the past 3-4yrs some of whom are their most listened to/ favorite rappers
laugh.gif
smh.gif

^^Wiz, who is perhaps #2 on all heads radar right now, only raps about chicks, weed, and money. Guess what Wizzle is on that pay road right now. Diggy can get his if he keeps his head on straight and keeps developing his brand. Still though... JO JO LOST!!!

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

He said a whole lot of nothin
roll.gif

This kid startin to annoy me. Made you look was ok this is kinda the same

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Yeah I kind of agree. The content isn't particularly there yet.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

ilike diggy. but its getting kinda tiresome, the fact that hes alwaysalmost talking about the same things . but hes ONLY 15. he has greatpotential.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ mogs complaining about a 15 year old's content now after they've listened to 98% of the genre say absolutely +#@# for the past 3-4yrs some of whom are their most listened to/ favorite rappers
laugh.gif
smh.gif
1. How the hell do you multi-quote?

2. I didn't really complain; I just agreed that his technique isn't bad, but as stated, he isn't really talking about anything.

His age doesn't really matter. By  the age of 15, most rappers who talk about dealing drugs, that actually DID deal drugs; have started the trade. As in, even at 15, it's not out of the ordinary to have a large set of life experiences.

He could definitely find substantial topics to spit about if he wanted to, so it's fair to note that he doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom