Dipset Weed Carriers Appreciation Post

solarius49

Banned
Cam, Jimmy and Juelz are always appreciated, but Hell Rell, Jr Writer, 40 Cal, A Mafia, Un Kasa, Sheist Bub, Agallah, Jha Jha, Chubbie Baby, all made dope music in the early-mid 2000's

ruger rell

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I seriously must have smoking way too many blunts at the time, because you couldn't tell me this %*@$ wasn't the best. I just can't figure out if I genuinely like this now, or if I like it because I liked it so much back in the day. Either way, I'm still down with Eurogang.

I will be back with more later.

Suuuuch a good song. Didn't really check for much from him, but I been listening to this since it dropped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

ruger wasn't a weed carrier. his first album is one of the best in the dipset catalog.

stoooooopid
laugh.gif

if dipset was BETTER MANAGED they'ed be runnin rap something crazy...sooo much talent under that umbrella.

Man from 04-06 when they made the transition from using mostly soul beats to the triumphant orchestra sounding stuff had me extra captivated with all these guys on the mic..... Jr, Ruger, 40 Cal, SAS, A-Mafia and the others will always be appreciated. I check for them all to this day, A-Mafia is really the only person still doing it like before, everyone else changed up at least a lil bit.

Originally Posted by budap06

Man from 04-06 when they made the transition from using mostly soul beats to the triumphant orchestra sounding stuff had me extra captivated with all these guys on the mic..... Jr, Ruger, 40 Cal, SAS, A-Mafia and the others will always be appreciated. I check for them all to this day, A-Mafia is really the only person still doing it like before, everyone else changed up at least a lil bit.

Dipset had some orchestral stuff in that soul sample era too. Heatmakerz were killing it back then. And Cam/Dipset killed some Kanye and Just Blaze beats back then too.

Dipset used to rip other rappers beats on mixtapes. They weren't the conscious, thought provoking kind of rappers. I feel like they were underrated because of their subject matter. Cam and Juelz had some CLEVER rhymes. Even if people were saying their rhymes were lazy. A-Mafia's first couple tapes were nice. I remember the first time I heard his track over the Missy Elliot "Hot Boyz" beat. Had that on replay in school forever.

Rappers nowadays say a weak punchline and it's quoted on Twitter. Back then was the punchline era. All the DVD mixtape magazines like 2 Raw for the Streets, SMACK, The Come Up, etc. And with guys like the Dipset, Fab, and Cassidy. (First time I heard A.M. to P.M. I lost it. Too many lines. "Hop out the Bronco and O.J. 'em when I see 'em.").

"Ever since Jake the Snake all I rocked was Bathing Apes" line had me with the sour milk face! JR snapped on that beat
"When I was young hustlers used to buy me Lego blocks, now I'm the man and they beggin me to let go blocks" <---------what song is that Hell Rell line from?

yea around 04ish, you really couldn't tell me **** about JR Writer
laugh.gif
. That was back around when I still was attracted to punchline rap heavy too. I recently listened to Memorable Moments w/ him & 40 Cal, them N's used to snap...

My taste in music was horrible back then tho. Me and a couple other dudes used to gas Papoose so damn heavy on here, smh lmao.....

Back
Top Bottom