Direct Deposit Appreciation

appreciated

Patiently waiting for some $ right now..

I just realized that I got to use this $ to pay off my bills..

Last edited:
ALL OF THIS...
was at the club...
broke as a joke... direct deposit came thru, and the first thing i did was stop at Jack in the Box..
2 tacos, eggroll, ultimate breakfast sandwich, substitute da hamb for da sausage (no romo)...
#full
pimp.gif

LOVE direct deposit

Appreciated BUT unappreciated at first. My job wrote down the wrong account number on my form so the DD didn't go through. Needless to say, I had to wait another two weeks to get paid
indifferent.gif

I actually like the feeling of going to the bank and depositing my own checks. 

Until that one day you get that super sexy model looking teller... She takes a look at your check and giggles like you have 2 inch penis.

Then you'll file for direct deposit the next day! :lol:

thread turn:

Waking up on Monday... all your moneys gone cuz its the paycheck you pay bills with... unappreciation..

:smh: :smh:

thread turn:

Waking up on Monday... all your moneys gone cuz its the paycheck you pay bills with... unappreciation..

:smh: :smh:

Appreciated for having hot water, electricity, speedy internet, and a phone with service though. :smokin

Last edited:
Credit Union Appreciation. :pimp:

Getting dd 3 days early Ef. Tee. Double You!!

I get paid on Friday nights at midnight.. Imagine midnight at the club with your boys after you get paid.

Feels batman on Saturday morning though. :lol: :smh:

Until that one day you get that super sexy model looking teller... She takes a look at your check and giggles like you have 2 inch penis.
Then you'll file for direct deposit the next day!
laugh.gif
Who's to say she won't see my check and look at me like I have a 12 inch penis?
grin.gif

Had I been doing direct deposit I wouldn't have met/smashed.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom