Disabling your Facebook account FTW?

So I disabled my account today. Geeze I didn't realize how much of a time waster it truly was. Other than NT it was really the only other website I went to. Now I'm done browsing NT and I'm like what else?

I'm tempted to reactivate it just because It'll give me something else to look at, but when I disabled it I did it to kind of get out of that habit. Just started to feel pointless.

So I disabled my account today. Geeze I didn't realize how much of a time waster it truly was. Other than NT it was really the only other website I went to. Now I'm done browsing NT and I'm like what else?

I'm tempted to reactivate it just because It'll give me something else to look at, but when I disabled it I did it to kind of get out of that habit. Just started to feel pointless.

roll.gif

Like I said, thats how bored I am... I can only browse NT for 10 mins before getting bored.

roll.gif

Like I said, thats how bored I am... I can only browse NT for 10 mins before getting bored.

I use facebook to keep in touch with fam and friend that I don't see often so I'll probably get a call within a week saying to get back on facebook and I would get back on too
pimp.gif

I use facebook to keep in touch with fam and friend that I don't see often so I'll probably get a call within a week saying to get back on facebook and I would get back on too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solemunchies

pimp.gif

Yeah, I've already had texts from 2 girls asking where my facebook went to. And here I think nobody ever looks at my page
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Yeah, I've already had texts from 2 girls asking where my facebook went to. And here I think nobody ever looks at my page
roll.gif

If I had any value in this world I'd spend the amount of time I do on NT+FB+Twitter simply reading books....

Every thread I open is a guilt trip... but I will be honest, I've put 90% of my account to 'only me' and refrained from commenting/liking things on fb... once you admit that your account will have no activity since the last time you checked it, you won't justifiably check it again.
laugh.gif

If I had any value in this world I'd spend the amount of time I do on NT+FB+Twitter simply reading books....

Every thread I open is a guilt trip... but I will be honest, I've put 90% of my account to 'only me' and refrained from commenting/liking things on fb... once you admit that your account will have no activity since the last time you checked it, you won't justifiably check it again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

pimp.gif

roll.gif

You'd be surprised dude. Remember when you could track who went on your Myspace? I found out my homeboy's gf was checking my page out 5+ times a day.

pimp.gif

roll.gif

You'd be surprised dude. Remember when you could track who went on your Myspace? I found out my homeboy's gf was checking my page out 5+ times a day.

pimp.gif

roll.gif

Same thing happened to me. People started hitting me up like what happened and stuff. 

But this story takes the cake.  I found it comical even more because I kept ignoring one friend who was pestering me about something for about 2 weeks after I deactivated it and he calls one of my other friends and asks where I am.  H tells him "dude you didn't hear? He went to China for a month."  And he actually believed him.  We all couldn't believe that he bought it.

pimp.gif

roll.gif

Same thing happened to me. People started hitting me up like what happened and stuff. 

But this story takes the cake.  I found it comical even more because I kept ignoring one friend who was pestering me about something for about 2 weeks after I deactivated it and he calls one of my other friends and asks where I am.  H tells him "dude you didn't hear? He went to China for a month."  And he actually believed him.  We all couldn't believe that he bought it.

I was going to do it, but one of my professors uses it as a discussion board for class. I still plan on disabling it after the semester is over.

I just spend too much unproductive time on it. Granted I have over 10,000 posts on Niketalk
laugh.gif
but here is at least entertaining or I can engage in a discussion. On Facebook it's usually randomly chatting with a few people, looking at other people's pictures, and wasting time on trivial matters. I feel like I can use the time to better myself and be more productive.

Back
Top Bottom