Discrimination on Spiz'ikes, WHY ?!?!?

Originally Posted by Bm0re23410

I was always curious why people HATE Spiz'ikes so much. IMO they are pretty hot; the design, the concept, the colorways. I own a pair of the Cement Spiz'ikes myself. Anyone wanna clarify why people hate the Spiz'ikes.

They just don't do it for some people. I like fusions....most people do.

People buy what they like.

Spiz'ikes =
pimp.gif
IMO.

i like spizikes and the colorway but people hate them because they cost to much for a non-signature shoe. i agree wit yall about the dub zeros and fusions

JB should never mix and make a shoe , they look like throw up!
its been said there not REAL Air Jordans.
it started with the dub zeros, they should have just left it like that, because it was for the 20th anniversary in 2005 even though it was a bad move.

numbered retro OG colorways >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> .5's, fusions, spiz'ikes, 6 rings,dub zero etc

i stay away from all that crap

i dont get it either. I mean IMO, spizikes are realy nice. I happen to have the cement spizikes and i love them. On the other hand...the cement and maybe thefire red colorways are the only ones i like. BUT i hate dubz, There so awful. the lasering looks dumb if you ask me
eyes.gif

To each there own but IMO the Spiz'ikes are hot. There a great Winter shoe too... I've copped every Men's color except the 1st color release andthe Do the Right Thing Edition. I will agree that $190 is a little steep for a pair of shoes....

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Let me make a good point..

Spiz'ikes a excellent shoe? ehhh not at all...

but if they would of made just 1 Spiz'ike colorway/shoe; literally just ONE shoe and stopped...

the shoe would of been sick. The numerous shoes/colorways killed it..
roll.gif

At your sig. Obama FTW!

(Save a Tree. Piss ona Bush. )

for one the kicks are way too expensive..were gettin old technology and a pieces of classic kicks..which in my opinion
is a disgrace to them... they should be about 100 to 120 the most..second, they dont look so good. if it aint broke dont
fix it..try mixing your 5 or 6 favorite meals and I gurantee it wont taste or look good.

csk21

why are we letting this gravedug post live on? normally I would just ignore but we are on page 3 since lhsblazer4life brought this one back from the depths.. why NT, why?

I was always curious why people HATE Spiz'ikes so much. IMO they are pretty hot; the design, the concept, the colorways. I own a pair of the Cement Spiz'ikes myself. Anyone wanna clarify why people hate the Spiz'ikes.

because its not what REAL sneakerheadz want kidd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too much going on
jordan collectors havent had support on the fusion sneakers
dub zero, spizike, six rings no go on all of them

I was always curious why people [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]HATE[/color] Spiz'ikes so much. IMO they are pretty hot; the design, the concept, the colorways. I own a pair of the Cement Spiz'ikes myself. Anyone wanna clarify why people hate the Spiz'ikes.
175 dollars makes em suck to me... and then nike will flip right around and sell me a pair of Low top revolutions with the SAME OUTSOLE/MIDSOLEfor 70-80 bux
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom