Discrimination on Spiz'ikes, WHY ?!?!?

Originally Posted by SHORTYtwo3

They just look hideous. The lines don't flow. It's an injustice to 4 classic Jordan's. They should have made a new show with hints and inspirations from them instead of that Frankenstein creation.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

What was the thought process on these? JB has no innovation any more if all they can think of is take the top 4 0r 5 Jordan models and just throw them together.

What if GM just took parts from the CTS, Corvette, XLR and other high end models and just threw them together?
it would be one soled out car

they are ugly and they killed the hybrid concept with these trash releases.. this shoe waters-down the classic releases

First of all let me say that i come from an interracial family and my wife is a different race than me
I know a lot of white guys who will not wear spizike's because of the 40 acres and a mule logo on the back
Its kind of like a white guy wearing FUBU, it doesn't really go
being white I can understand that
I personally am looking for the grey ones but have not found a decent price yet

They look alright, I stopped with the FRANKS at DUBZERO's lol nah but wouldnt spend that kinda money onthose......rather do sig. line j's

Idk about most ppl. I wasn't that involved with NT when the first ones dropped, so I didn't exactly see the general reaction of most ppl. But Iliked them in the beginning. JB just overdid it. Too many releases, dumb colorways, stupid concepts *cough, DTRT*. I just got sick of em. Ihave some DS true blues that I wanna get rid of still. Got rid of my DS OG spiz'ikes like 2 months back for cheap. $345 shipped.

They're not that bad,but my only problem is

1.Too expensive
2.Poor CWs
3.Could've meshed them better

They are nice.. Got the cement colored ones on 50 ! That one is the only nice colorway.. Its even better with black laces i'll wait til next year to breakthem in

i dont kno,
actually i think they r the best fusion out there so far~
real nice~
i luv em~
i got 2 of em

stop wit the damn opinion posts. "why do you guys think ______", "Which is better_____ or ____?", unless you have a question about qualityor for a review, its a freakin waste of time.

I like the overall concept behind it, but JB certainly could have and should have done a much better job on the final product

i think its still better than those six rings and the dubs.

but if you like em, thats cool.

wouldnt buy a pair for myself though

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Because they are not Air Jordans.

They are basically the first step in a long line of fusion shoes. Fusions are wack....spizikes are wack.
co- sign
yeah, if your not wearing signature jordans you ain't wearing jordans......

This shoe should have been the FINAL in the Air Jordan line - should have been AJ 23 with only 5 colours - that's it but they exhausted themselves and tookit somewhere else

Back
Top Bottom