Discrimination on Spiz'ikes, WHY ?!?!?

I was always curious why people [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]HATE[/color] Spiz'ikes so much. IMO they are pretty hot; the design, the concept, the colorways. I own a pair ofthe Cement Spiz'ikes myself. Anyone wanna clarify why people hate the Spiz'ikes.

Because if spizikes had a smiley it would be
sick.gif

i think people just dont think the shoe is attractive. The concept was already used with the Dub-Zero and JB hasnt been coming out with that many goodcolorways. I like the wht/red online only release and the pics of the black/grey spiz'ikes surfacing now are ok.

They just look hideous. The lines don't flow. It's an injustice to 4 classic Jordan's. They should have made a new show with hints and inspirationsfrom them instead of that Frankenstein creation.

What was the thought process on these? JB has no innovation any more if all they can think of is take the top 4 0r 5 Jordan models and just throw themtogether.

What if GM just took parts from the CTS, Corvette, XLR and other high end models and just threw them together?

not onlii da spizikes also the dub zeros ....i think its because its several retros into one shoe n some ppl think JB shouldnt be mashing up retros into oneshoe....but idc i got da spizikes n da dubs n dey are hot

Way too busy of a shoe....way too expensinve too....especially for air technology from the 1987.

I think the design was maybe to complex for some. I personally like them, they came out with pretty good colorways. Some of those Dub-Zero colorways where
sick.gif

Never was a fan of the Dub-Zero, didn't like the colorways or the overall shape of the shoe...as for the Spizikes I have always liked the shape of theshoe, the Retros combined to produce the Spizike, and most of the colorways. I have True Blues, Cement Spizikes, and plan on copping the Cool Greys if/whenthey release. Where's that kb8 guy that always comes into Spizikes threads saying "Who cares about spizyikes?" he's funny... overall idk ypeople hate on them so much that's for the haters to decide I 8nt got time to worry...I floss Spizikes and people always give me props when I got them onso they get the mission accomplished

Isnt discrimination a bit harsh of a word for a pair of shoes? People are discriminated against. Shoes are disliked.

i have a pair of cement spizikes and they're fire. on a side note, i saw captain jack rocking the dtrt ones against the lake show last night
pimp.gif

Because they are not Air Jordans.

They are basically the first step in a long line of fusion shoes. Fusions are wack....spizikes are wack.

I liked the first colorway white/blue/red, and the Cements,

But the rest of the colorways ummmm!!

Originally Posted by SHORTYtwo3

They just look hideous. The lines don't flow. It's an injustice to 4 classic Jordan's. They should have made a new show with hints and inspirations from them instead of that Frankenstein creation.

and the fact that the material quality is atrocious for a $175 shoe.

Let me make a good point..

Spiz'ikes a excellent shoe? ehhh not at all...

but if they would of made just 1 Spiz'ike colorway/shoe; literally just ONE shoe and stopped...

the shoe would of been sick. The numerous shoes/colorways killed it..

i think the spizikes are an attractive shoe since it conatins stints of some of the ebst jays ever. but these are too expensive so it does not concern me if imiss out on a pair where i rather get some 3, 4, or 5.

dub zeros, spizikes, and fusions should all be recalled. The idea of combining several shoes into one is a horrible idea. It just doesnt work. And especiallywhen theres nothing super creative about all 3 of them. I mean YES they have laser engraving, some funky straps, jordan 3 soles, lace locks, af1 soles etc.. .But they'res no revolutionary design to any of them. Thats just my opinion, As I know theres a lot of people out there who love all 3 of those, Butpersonally I think they're all trash.

I think the spizikes has lost some of the popularity cause they put them from Limited release to general release .....BUT GOOD THING I GOT OG SPIZIKES LIMITEDCOLORWAY
smile.gif

I have black/red-green spizikes, true blue, kings county, and cement spizikes and I love them all!!!
tongue.gif

I will most likely also cop cool greys as well.

And before yall start, I'm not a hypebeast I'ma OG.

I had black/red 1's in 1st grade, that should give an indication of my age (so nope, not a youngin either).

i just think it's overall a pretty nice shoe, but I also respect others' opinions who don't like it... to each their own.

I like it (unlike dub zeros OR fusions) because it is many of my favorite jays all in one. It is different, but thatz just me.

I also like the fact that NT hates on them and not everybody has them.

Let the flaming begin.

oh yeah, & i figured i'd post pics just to make the spizike haters even more mad... HA!
laugh.gif

27xpkbk.jpg

2drwbv8.jpg

nck2gy.jpg

1611e2o.jpg

to be honest, most people outside of nt wear and like spizikes, but most of nt dislike spizikes

imagine if you liked burgers, tacos, fish, orange chicken, pizza for dinner and ice cream for dessert.

now those are fine by themselves.

then imagine if a restaurant put ALL that on ONE plate and called it the "Diz'nnert" and charge the same price as a fillet mignon.

thats the best way i can describe the spiz'ike. its not discrimination. its personal opinion. if u like to eat "diz'nnert", go ahead.

Back
Top Bottom