Discussion on cheating on tests, exams etc

Nt do you cheat on tests and exams and all that stuff?
People are really opposed to it and get all hurt. Buy heck if you need to pass ya gotta do what you gotta do right? yay or nay to cheating?

it depends how important the particular test is. but at the end, you're still only really cheating yourself
laugh.gif
I know where you're coming from, but I don't wanna go to a doctor whocheated on his exams or something, but if it's some 10th grade Algebra II test, then by all means, do it.

two tests this semester, my teacher has given us online study guides with the same answers as the online test.

i got 100%'s on both of them. business major, our lives center around cheating.

iPhone the first year it came out was perfect for cheating. So ahead of its time that teachers wouldnt notice it. I'd email myself my notes. If it gotreally bad I'd take a bathroom break and re read everything really quick. Haven't cheated since though. Not worth the risk.

no i dont cheat i just ask my homegirl back in high school chemisty class if i could see her scantron...thanks!

I never did it in high school or college and it made it much more difficult but also rewarding. It did seem like the students that cheated had it easier,though.

Since my first test in first grade to my last test in college. From gum wrapper writing to the smartphone under the desk. Cheating FTW, many manyW's.

Back when I was in school, I've only cheated a few times.

I usually came prepared for the exam.

On a pharmacology final, the professor brought the stack of exams in WITH the answer key on top and left for a moment, my dude went up there and read theanswer key out loud
eek.gif
, everyone in class copied it down on the nearestpiece of paper. We all agreed to not get any 100s, keep it believable. The dude that was basically failing got a 98
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

I never did it in high school or college and it made it much more difficult but also rewarding. It did seem like the students that cheated had it easier, though.
any truth to that rumor that if you smear some chapstick on the black lines on the side of the scantron, the machine can't mark itwrong?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Since my first test in first grade to my last test in college. From gum wrapper writing to the smartphone under the desk. Cheating FTW, many many W's.

lol

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I never did it in high school or college and it made it much more difficult but also rewarding. It did seem like the students that cheated had it easier, though.
any truth to that rumor that if you smear some chapstick on the black lines on the side of the scantron, the machine can't mark it wrong?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

While others study to enhance their chances of passing, I cheat off others to enhance my chances of passing.

Originally Posted by socluis90

any truth to that rumor that if you smear some chapstick on the black lines on the side of the scantron, the machine can't mark it wrong?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I always heard that but never had enough balls to try it. I would write hints and tips on the scantron lightly in pencil. My professors neverlooked at the scantron before the test. Just erased everything before I turned it in.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Back when I was in school, I've only cheated a few times.

I usually came prepared for the exam.

On a pharmacology final, the professor brought the stack of exams in WITH the answer key on top and left for a moment, my dude went up there and read the answer key out loud
eek.gif
, everyone in class copied it down on the nearest piece of paper. We all agreed to not get any 100s, keep it believable. The dude that was basically failing got a 98
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
I've done this a few times

Never anything elaborate in high school.

Maybe jot down a few notes on my desk, maybe put it in my cell phone once or twice.

I haven't in college. Worst I've done is look off someone's multiple choice form a few times.

in high school the test were so simple there was no point in cheating.

when i got to college, depending on the class cheating was necessary. like all the classes that need formulas you def had your graphing calculator or phonewith all the formulas in it.

in college i couldnt bring myself to cheat. i remember the statistics professor was basically giving us the pass to cheat, but i couldnt do it.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
I keep a fresh stick of chapstick on me too
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom