Discussion on cheating on tests, exams etc

Originally Posted by socluis90

iPhone the first year it came out was perfect for cheating. So ahead of its time that teachers wouldnt notice it. I'd email myself my notes. If it got really bad I'd take a bathroom break and re read everything really quick. Haven't cheated since though. Not worth the risk.
Pretty much.

eek.gif
did this today in my 3rd year Japanese class
laugh.gif
. Teacher left the class for about 30 minutes at a time. I was like "aye yo, what's good withthis kanji?"
roll.gif
. I think everyone was on the same page but just waiting for someone to do it. So of course I did (the typical NTer) and everyonechimed in
laugh.gif
. Everyone was feeding off of each other.
pimp.gif

How the hell are you guys allowed to use your cellphones during tests and exams.....?!

I can't even go to the washroom if I wanted to.

i remember in my philosophy class i orchestrated the perfect cheat on a exam we were going to fail otherwise.

the teach was late, so i had pic of the answer grid on my sidekick so i went and printed some copies. we
put them on the back of each desk and timed so we leave two minutes apart after the test. when you left
the person in front of you threw away your test so she could see that you hands and desk were empty when you
got up from your seat.
pimp.gif

one of my class mates is a NTer, so if he reads this he knows who i am
laugh.gif
, he still wont tell me his NT name.
i caught him on here twice from class and we laughed but he wont tell me who he is.

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Happened to me in 11th grade i cheated off my boy and hes a genius and he had test A and i had test B. He got a 98 and i got a 0. Teacher let me make it up and i keep my test i got the 0 on in my pocket when i went to make up the test hoping i would get test A and did. She sat me infront of her desk so i wouldnt cheat and i unzipped my jacket put the test answers on my lap and cheated right in front of her. I got a 92 i got a few wrong on purpose so it didnt look like i cheated and she said she was proud of me and i said i studied really hard for it. LOL you gotta do whatever it takes to be elligable for your next basketball game at school LOL.
roll.gif

the ironie

FINALS WEEK! YOU ALREADY KNOW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

real talk tho its only cheating if you get caught, and if you aint cheating you aint trying

been doing it early an often in HS and sparingly in college

Rubberbands, waterbottles,, note cards, QB wristbands
laugh.gif
, phone internet,looking at the review while going to the bathroom, etc...

Higher College GPA= Potentially MORE $$$
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Happened to me in 11th grade i cheated off my boy and hes a genius and he had test A and i had test B. He got a 98 and i got a 0. Teacher let me make it up and i keep my test i got the 0 on in my pocket when i went to make up the test hoping i would get test A and did. She sat me infront of her desk so i wouldnt cheat and i unzipped my jacket put the test answers on my lap and cheated right in front of her. I got a 92 i got a few wrong on purpose so it didnt look like i cheated and she said she was proud of me and i said i studied really hard for it. LOL you gotta do whatever it takes to be elligable for your next basketball game at school LOL.
roll.gif

the ironie
The IRONY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

I usually take pictures of the study guides and go off of that, works really well
Back in HS, I would cheat like crazy stealing test, keys, whatever you name I more than likely did.
I would help my friends cheat too, one finger meant A two meant B three meant C and well you get it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

roll.gif

the ironie
The IRONY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
this dude
sick.gif
sick.gif

I cheated my whole life, only backfired on me one time. I was in Biology in the 10th grade, I used to sit next to this real cute girl. We where real coolwith each other, she would always let me copy of her. Then when we where taking our finals for the semester, I was just sitting there chilling letting her doher test. I started playing with her thigs under the table, and the teacher saw me. She made me go sit and take the test next to her desk. I hadnt evenopened that book once in my life, so I had to guess. Out of 85 questions, I got 3 right
indifferent.gif
. Needless to say I spent that summer in school

Back
Top Bottom