DISNEY Classics Live-Action Remakes - The Little Mermaid opens 05/26/23

They should have redone them like realistic in current time for each one.

Like Lion King would have a devastated landscape and they are running from scalpers.

Little Mermaid has all this plastic trash everywhere and they are starving from fish die off.

Someone make this parody video for me.

and should've casted Sunny Leone...

did i do that right?

The 1:1 attempts to just make the movie again is the problem. You better make them either 100% accurate frame by frame or what the heck are you even doing? When it comes to voice acting they should just reuse what they already have. Pay the damn people again.

The 1:1 attempts to just make the movie again is the problem. You better make them either 100% accurate frame by frame or what the heck are you even doing? When it comes to voice acting they should just reuse what they already have. Pay the damn people again.
what did you think of beauty and the beast?

Just thought it was meh. BB was one of my first movie memories as a kid in the dollar theater so I was hoping for the feels. I felt nothing. Kinda felt like a made for TV movie
I felt the opposite. Like when the opening number of little town kind of nails that whole sequence

And the updated cast

And new music number

Felt new and familiar at once

Didn't care much for Cinderella, Maleficent, and Jungle Book. Beauty and the Beast was decent. Looking forward to Lion King.

Most likely will watch Alladin with my daughter.

I like Beauty and the Beast. Easily the best live action so far. Liked how they fleshed out Belles Mother’s story and how she died.

BatB is more watchable than Jungle Book to m, i prefer the songs and overall look of the film

I couldn’t finish jungle book. Looked like animals standing around with their mouths moving minimally

To be fair none of the movies were bad. Just, imo, pointless to make. The cartoons were better and the original casts are better (voice wise)

Lion King is taking liberties too. Aren’t they supposed to be leaving out “I just can’t wait to be king”? Movie done tallied up two strikes already :smh:

Aladdin just looks bad overall
Is the parrot talking in this?
The evil demeanor of Jafar? This just looks like some pretty boy Jafar that feels entitled.

The costumes and sets look hideous.
Genie is the worst part- sure it could of been done. I think Will too big for the look. Too much of a household name that takes you out of the look.

Lion King is taking liberties too. Aren’t they supposed to be leaving out “I just can’t wait to be king”? Movie done tallied up two strikes already :smh:
nah that morning report song that
they put in and take out every release i believe

Can’t wait to be king is in the movie. The only song rumored that was not coming back was Be prepared but Disney said it was in the movie.

they'd be missing a HUGE opportunity with "I just can't wait to be king."

the CGI during that part is gotta be :wow::wow::wow:
original.gif

Too many slaps in Lion King for it to not do well. I can care less about "Be Prepared" though, the hyenas marching in a Nazi-like manner won't translate well IMO.

Back
Top Bottom