DISNEY Classics Live-Action Remakes - Upcoming: Snow White, Mufasa, Lilo&Stitch, Moana...

images.jpeg

Aladdin looking trash :lol:

don't think it looks that bad outside of will/genie not being blue, i mean he might be blue in the beginning and then turns to that to blend in?

i can already imagine how wills gon' be acting though, i think he's gon' be more himself than robin williams genie

Yeah Will’s design for Genie does not look good. Too iconic of a Disney character for them to just throw Will out there and say “here, Genie”. “Friend like me” might end up being full on cringe too. He’ll start rapping and make Jazzy Jeff appear :lol:

Haven't been a fan of the live action Disney movie remakes. Aladdin looks like this trend will continue.

Yeah Will’s design for Genie does not look good. Too iconic of a Disney character for them to just throw Will out there and say “here, Genie”. “Friend like me” might end up being full on cringe too. He’ll start rapping and make Jazzy Jeff appear :lol:
That’s exactly what will happen. Robin Williams just can’t be touched. They should of used CGI and just used line for line what he said in the OG movie. Nobody would of been upset

They really gonna ruin my favorite Disney animated classic:smh:

Abu probably doesnt even get turned into an elephant

Pics look like if ABC was doing a prime time Aladdin musical, hopefully it looks better in the theaters.

maybe they didn't want others pointing out the nazi vibe the og had?

you know how it is on the social media these days...

Back
Top Bottom