DISNEY Classics Live-Action Remakes - Upcoming: Snow White, Mufasa, Lilo&Stitch, Moana...

200.gif

I Just can't wait to be king is gonna be bonkers

stampede gonna be unreal, they have to keep the score for that scene, music had me on the edge of my seat for that scene.
When we see Scar's eyes when he delivers that "Long live the king." line to Mufasa :wow::wow::wow:

Goosebumps man, Lion King is one of my favorite movies of all time. Lot of memories attached to it.
Can You Feel The Love Tonight gonna be heat idc idc :blush:

I Just can't wait to be king is gonna be bonkers

stampede gonna be unreal, they have to keep the score for that scene, music had me on the edge of my seat for that scene.
When we see Scar's eyes when he delivers that "Long live the king." line to Mufasa :wow::wow::wow:

They have to keep it. But if the God Hanz Zimmer thinks he can do better for the live action then I think I'll be ready. No matte what that whole theater will be in tears.

Maaan... the stampede scene was the most brutal thing I watched as a kid. Especially when Simba saw the whole thing happenend and tried to wake Mufasa up :frown:

3DE19915-E5A0-4ADA-81FF-8F8FB37F5C81.gif

Funny how sometimes that scene reflects so much about life now, but back then, I just wanted Mufasa to wake up.

Back
Top Bottom