DISNEY Classics Live-Action Remakes - Upcoming: Snow White, Mufasa, Lilo&Stitch, Moana...

i'm ******* ready for lion king.
Mulan looks lit...but I never got into the original. I should watch that first.
looks waay different than a typical Disney film, remake or not.

wonder if we get a bambi and Cinderella remake at some point.
and peter pan (again).

whoever green lit live action remakes is dope for that. kudos.

planet of the apes needed emotions because its their evolution, part of their story but even then it was somewhat toned down, serkis did his thing and you can see cesar somewhat struggling with facial expressions when he talks

the apes were a threat and getting closer to being humans so that emotion was necessary from a humans perspective that they are being replaced

plus apes are also close to humans in terms of facial structure so its easier to translate that into film, apes already have a lot of those emotions in real life like smiling and laughing

they've had plenty of studies on it with chimpanzees

wonder if we get a bambi and Cinderella remake at some point

they already made cinderella

p10782342_v_v8_ac.jpg

oh. was it worth watching? might watch tonight since i'm out of stuff to watch on Netflix. i gotta go back and read the thread..

its done well and if you liked the cartoon version then its worth a look

watching it though, good thing it didnt come out during the metoo movement because the main chick looks like she had no ribs in that blue dress, it was kind of insane and if it came out today i am sure many are gon' rage about it on social media

image.webp

o-DISNEY2-facebook.jpg

Nah if they're going to have animals break into song they can have them emote too. Singing with flat faces is weird and that's what took me out of the movie when I watched jungle book

$966m box office for jungle book had little issue with it

but you also thought the movie was a flop just because you had a hung up on it...

Not sure what box office has to do with anything

I said the flat faces took ME out of the movie

Movie could've grossed avengers money and that wouldn't have changed my viewing experience :lol:

Chance The Rapper Will Voice A New Character In Disney's Upcoming, Live-Action Remake Of THE LION KING

"Donald Glover called me. I was not in that movie. Donald and Jon Favreau, the director, are really close, obviously from this film. He told Jon early on that I was like the Lion King aficionado, which I am, and so Jon would have me come through and do nostalgic consulting. So like, telling him if the movie was too off, which it never was, it's been amazing from the jump."

Mr. The Rapper went on, revealing that he will be playing a new and minor character in the remake. "One day Donald called me and was like, 'Yeah, would you wanna maybe go in and record some lines for a new character?' And I was like, 'Yes. Yes, Donald. Thank you, Donald.' And so yeah, he's the man. And Jon Favreau's the man."

I know nobody asking for it
But an Oliver and company live action
Would be the goods
“Why should I worry
Why should I CAAAAAAAARRRRRRE
I may not have a dime
But oh
I got street savoir faire”
Get billy Joel to reprise
Man songs from that movie some of the best

i'm ******* ready for lion king.
Mulan looks lit...but I never got into the original. I should watch that first.
looks waay different than a typical Disney film, remake or not.

wonder if we get a bambi and Cinderella remake at some point.
and peter pan (again).

whoever green lit live action remakes is dope for that. kudos.
so many Peter Pans out there. But if they do they definitely leaving out that what makes the red man red song and dance

I'd rather have a lost boys vs pirates war movie instead of another peter pan movie. Hook is such a classic to me.
Such an awesome story with Peter growing up and going back to Neverland.

One of my all-time Robin Williams films.

This is looking like jungle book to me as in it was just kinda odd to see real looking animals stand and talk

Had no expectations with Jungle Book because I didn't really enjoy watching it when I was growing up.

I'll be watching Lion King with no expectations.

Back
Top Bottom