DISNEY Classics Live-Action Remakes - Upcoming: Snow White, Mufasa, Lilo&Stitch, Moana...

Had a feeling this would be mediocre. It'll still do numbers but probably end up being another forgettable remake. :smh:

Had a feeling this would be mediocre. It'll still do numbers but probably end up being another forgettable remake. :smh:
Lol forming conclusions already huh?

Aladdin got a 57 rating and I thought it was great. I remember some of the reviews were talking about how they didn’t develop the Aladdin character well lol freaking idiots

Listened to all the big songs. They all sound like emotionless, karaoke versions of the originals. Its the same problem they've been having with all the remakes.

Even the instrumental arrangements feel lifeless compared to the original.
Photo realistic is a stupid approach to begin with. “Yeah simba looks like a real lion with no expression on his face at all when his dad died but look how he shakes his head when a cgi fly hit his ears!!!!!”

I think it’s dumb as hell to record new versions. It annoyed the hell out of me when I watched Aladdin.

I think it’s dumb as hell to record new versions. It annoyed the hell out of me when I watched Aladdin.
I agree. I can see if the original was synth based or something turned orchestral or something but simply doing it again for the sake of doing it again is never a good idea. With that said music has some odd copywrite laws to them so maybe it was a necessity

Agree with everysingletime.

POTA had them emoting and it looked dope.

These guys just running around and seems like the music is background music and not the animals singing.
th

Lol forming conclusions already huh?

Aladdin got a 57 rating and I thought it was great. I remember some of the reviews were talking about how they didn’t develop the Aladdin character well lol freaking idiots
It's only because of how much I liked the aladdin remake that I'm still holding out a little hope for lion king

Reactions: DLF
Damn, I might have to pull out this *****. It sounds like my worst fears confirmed.

This Disney Live Remake mierda reminds me of the movie Harakiri. The OG film is epic, legendary, emotional. The remake was bloodier and in color. The remake was completely unnecessary. And it's the remake that is marketed towards my generation but I prefer the OG. So all of that "Oh the remakes aren't for your generation", eat a bag of ***** B. You want to do a remake, study Pacino's Scarface. Kept a few concepts from the original film but otherwise, it's a completely different film and defined gangster films in the 80's.

Aladdin remake was nowhere near the original. I didn't even *** with Beauty & The Beast in the 90's like that, but the OG was way better than the live action. If these crackas remake The Great Mouse Detective, I might have to pull up on someone.

Jafar was super trash.

I HATE how Scar looks, looks like a beat up Nala. How in the **** does he not have his big black mane???????

Live Action Jafar and Iago were trash. OG Aladdin was perfect. It had everything that a snot nosed pre-internet child of the 90's needed. OG Iago could eat Live Action Jafar's food.

I happen to like most of the music in the Aladdin remake :rolleyes

Don’t care for RT scores. I’m excited to go watch Lion King next weekend.

Back
Top Bottom