DISNEY Classics Live-Action Remakes - Upcoming: Snow White, Mufasa, Lilo&Stitch, Moana...

Yea none of them been super great.

Y’all ready when they make. ‘Toy Story’ I’m live action? :lol:

Should of just got Ferris to do Simba again and Jeremy iron. That was a great cast.

i'm ready for a dark pg-13 incredibles 3 lol.

image_1530295540_27930850.jpg

e4d0402fe0f68c7289cb14dd1b2bd1eb.jpg

mrincredible.jpg

Dg0gp7AW4AAfYw-.jpg

siipgztgle711.jpg

I'm waiting on Mulan and Lilo and Stitch.

Mulan looks good.

I'm hearing Lilo and Stitch live action is going straight to the app which kinda disappoints me.

I thought Beauty and the Beast was great and thought Aladdin was pretty good too. Hoping the Lion King reviews are just a reflection of how it's cool to hate on things rather than praise things, like usual.

I youtubed cuz I was kinda curious how well the mulan lead can speak English.

She can speak English really well. But there's an accent.

That’s been my feeling on them since day 1...I could take or leave every single one of them...Just meh really...Still waiting for one to blow me away...

Tom Holland Being Eyed For Disney’s Atlantis: The Lost Empire Remake

Disney’s lucrative – if controversial – trend for remaking their animated classics in live-action is not about to stop anytime soon. We’ve already brought you word that Hercules, Hunchback of Notre Dame and Pocahontas reboots are in the works at the House of Mouse, and now we’ve heard that another one has been added to the pile. This remake is slightly more surprising compared to the rest, however, and according to our intel, it already comes with a possible star attached.

We Got This Covered has been informed that Disney is working on a remake of Atlantis: The Lost Empire with Spider-Man actor Tom Holland being eyed as the lead. The original was released in 2001 and, though it’s fondly remembered by those who enjoyed it as kids, it’s fair to say that it’s not considered one of the studio’s finest animated efforts. It was also something of a box office flop at the time.

However, this might be an occasion when a live-action remake is completely warranted. Maybe with a bankable star like Holland attached and a story that should have widespread appeal, cinemagoers will flock to see this mythical action/adventure movie on the big screen. In fact, due to its relative lack of familiarity with audiences, Disney might be free to create something more distinct from the original than with other remakes.

That said, the intention is presumably to stick fairly close to the animated film as we’ve been told that Holland is being eyed to play Milo Thatch in the movie. A geeky Smithsonian cartographer who’s whisked off on an expedition to Atlantis, the character was voiced by Michael J. Fox in the animation. Thanks to the awkward charm he brings to his portrayal of Peter Parker, it’s easy to see how Holland could be an exciting choice for the role and as soon as we hear more about Disney’s plans for Atlantis: The Lost Empire, we’ll be sure to let you know.

Wow. What happens when they run out of live-action remakes? Guessing a bunch of sequels to those remakes.

then move on to pixar... they really could do it for decades :lol:

they also got some tv cartoons like recess, doug, phineas & ferb, ducktales, etc...

Skip all that and give us a live-action Big Hero 6. I like the direction Disney is taking it, even if it's not true to the comics. You know after all the live-action adaptations of the 2d stuff they're going to remake most of the pixar/3D stuff. Frozen live action in 20 years is an automatic billy and will probably spur into a weekly series on Disney+. House of Mouse pull is too strong. Even if some of these don't pan out, it'll be content on their streaming service.

Javier Bardem would be a big, quality catch for Disney. He already has history with them from POTC, too.

:lol: I can totally see Tom Holland as Milo from Atlantis. He’d kill it.

Disney should at least be riskier with these remakes.

The more different from the original the better. Like to the point where we have to watch these movies to know what happens. And put in more updated songs.

I think they're already doing it a little bit. Like giving Naomi Scott an original single in Aladdin and getting rid of songs altogether in Mulan. They should do more of that...

If we wanna see the original movies rehashed we can just watch the cartoons...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom