DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

So I'm guessing the 4D Spiderman ride in Universal Orlando has to close by 2020 when the HK, Paris, CA Marvel lands open?

I loved that ride as a kid lol

I don't think so, I believe Universal still has the rights to the Marvel characters in Florida and I believe that is why they aren't using the word "Marvel" with the new GotG ride opening at Epcot

I don't think they have the rights here in CA (anymore?) or else Universal Studios Hollywood would be filled with those characters by now

I put "anymore?" in parenthesis because when I was a kid, I think Universal Studios Hollywood did have some Marvel characters in their park

yup, universal hollywood did use to have marvel characters and a spider man show. pretty sure most of that stuff got replaced with the simpsons expansion.

My family ain't white
zdNgR_s-200x150.gif

IDK what race has to do with people invading your personal bubble and taking a **** in the bushes. Quit trying to hard
Well since u want an answer so bad
I’ll tell SOME Asian cultures
Or people of Asian ancestry tend to look down on black people
Waaaaaaaaaay more
Than they would
White people
Which I was reffering to how dudes wife
And his daughter were treated
So don’t get all butthurt
And offended
It’s just facts
I witnessed and experienced
And have heard these things from people
So nobody is trying hard to do anything
U must be still holding a grudge
From the nfl thread
Bruh let it go
Haven’t been in that thread in like 2 years
I don’t even pay attention to football anymore

Well since u want an answer so bad
I’ll tell SOME Asian cultures
Or people of Asian ancestry tend to look down on black people
Waaaaaaaaaay more
Than they would
White people
Which I was reffering to how dudes wife
And his daughter were treated
So don’t get all butthurt
And offended
It’s just facts
I witnessed and experienced
And have heard these things from people
So nobody is trying hard to do anything
U must be still holding a grudge
From the nfl thread
Bruh let it go
Haven’t been in that thread in like 2 years
I don’t even pay attention to football anymore

Bruh why you typing all those lines for nothing? Quit trying to manufacture something

Well, we moved our trip from spring break to the last week of April. Told my daughters teachers what was going on and they didn't even sweat it. I guess even they knew how much of a madhouse it's going to be, and it's just me taking them again. Hope all these crowd calendars ain't jacked.

I kinda look at it as its their culture that accepts it, I've seen Americans act just as grimy, but because it's not as accepted, they get gas faced and move on. Aint much anyone with a conscience can do, but go around fixing their **** up. My kids would pick up trash and throw it away, but understand, hopefully, thats all they can do. Not to change the world, but make it better for themselves. Sometimes people just don't care, and will continue to not care off into the great sunset of their lives.

Disneyland’s Redd Rockett’s Pizza Port Will Become Pizza Planet from Toy Story

Starting in April, Redd Rockett’s Pizza Port will become “Alien’s Pizza Planet – A Better Place”. The supposedly temporary re-theme of the restaurant will open with the PIXAR Fest festivities on April 13th according to internal documents. While slated to be temporary, the overhaul is very similar to when Pinocchio Village Haus “temporarily” became Red Rose Taverne. As we all know, Red Rose Taverne is still standing well over a year later and there are no plans to restore the Pinocchio restaurant.

The restaurant will of course be themed to the Pizza Planet restaurants from the Toy Story film series. The “A Better Place” tagline is based on where the Little Green Men think they are going after they are chosen by The Claw in the original Toy Story film.

Disney is yet to announce the change, but should shortly.

plus the new craze, millenial pink minnie ears and jerseys
mpink-5-750x956.jpg

mpink-6-750x1000.jpg

Just finished 3 days here in Orlando

Sunday - EPCOT
Monday - Hollywood Studios
Tuesday - Animal Kingdom

Still contemplating disneyworld all my relatives tell me Disneyland > might be west coast bias :lol:

that fast pass + and magic bands and WiFi thru out all the parks has come in so clutch for me. My son wants to goto one of the water parks which do you guys suggest

Typhoon lagoon or blizzard beach?

Just finished 3 days here in Orlando

Sunday - EPCOT
Monday - Hollywood Studios
Tuesday - Animal Kingdom

Still contemplating disneyworld all my relatives tell me Disneyland > might be west coast bias :lol:

that fast pass + and magic bands and WiFi thru out all the parks has come in so clutch for me. My son wants to goto one of the water parks which do you guys suggest

Typhoon lagoon or blizzard beach?

Indiana Jones alone already beats out Magic kingdom

Back
Top Bottom