DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Damn they changing a lot in downtown Disney

its the half that people seldom visits, I've only seen one film in the AMC and only ate at Earls a handful of times

what sucks is demolition of the AMC starts this July (iirc) and the hotel doesn't open til 2020-2021? I am not sure if the parking opens up earlier for SWland

do they have a boulder that is about crush you in the end?
Or that hot lava and flying darts ? I legit thought when I was a young buck that them lavas was real and from the commercial the flying darts as well... like damn how am I going to get out of this adventure haha I never felt that on that lame Dinosaur ride

indiana jones ride is pretty unique at disneyland for sure, just that queue being so long and dark because of the train tracks was a blessing in disguise as it forced them to be creative

i saw a vid of the queue of the indiana jones ride in tokyo (?) and the queue was so bland

but I would still go to DW though since you're already there and cross it off the bucket list

Or that hot lava and flying darts ? I legit thought when I was a young buck that them lavas was real and from the commercial the flying darts as well... like damn how am I going to get out of this adventure haha I never felt that on that lame Dinosaur ride

I was geeked as a kid when the ride came out. Legit had me thinking the giant boulder was real.

Shiet i remember ducking my head in the Pirates ride back when I was younger thinking I would get hit by a cannon ball during the pirate ship battle.

i saw a vid of the queue of the indiana jones ride in tokyo (?) and the queue was so bland

9b1.jpg

its the half that people seldom visits, I've only seen one film in the AMC and only ate at Earls a handful of times

what sucks is demolition of the AMC starts this July (iirc) and the hotel doesn't open til 2020-2021? I am not sure if the parking opens up earlier for SWland
I always go to that theater when I’m there
Cause of the discount with the annual pass
Also ate at earls all the time :smh:

La Brea Bakery > Earls

I don't go to AMC because even with the discount, it's still cheaper in my area and I don't have time to really be watching movies when there, i'd rather be doing something else :lol:

got to try that Star Wars VR on my next visit but it looks like walk-ins might not always work because it gets crowded

La Brea Bakery > Earls

I don't go to AMC because even with the discount, it's still cheaper in my area and I don't have time to really be watching movies when there, i'd rather be doing something else :lol:

got to try that Star Wars VR on my next visit but it looks like walk-ins might not always work because it gets crowded
The spot by the entrance/exit of downtown Disney???? U trippin
Place ain’t that good
Rather eat pizza at naples
And eat a sandwich at earls

yup, that place is awesome

i have a thing for fresh baked bread so maybe that's why, their breakfast are good too and enjoyed that roast chicken

brunch is pretty much the latest i've eaten there

kind of a dumb reason because of the name of earls but I just like variety I guess :rofl:

They’re still keeping the Jazz kitchen express, right?

yah, anything before the lego store stays

yup, that place is awesome

i have a thing for fresh baked bread so maybe that's why, their breakfast are good too and enjoyed that roast chicken

brunch is pretty much the latest i've eaten there

kind of a dumb reason because of the name of earls but I just like variety I guess :rofl:

yah, anything before the lego store stays
need to get rid of that LEGO store

i didn't even know they were already open :lol:

and they aren't going to close that lego store, parents leaves their kids there like it's bugsland and then you see the parents line up at the cashier to buy something for their kids

it's small but that thing is making bank

It's usually pretty quiet on that side of downtown when we're down, and that Hawaiian one is my favorite. The tortilla Joe's has got to be oneffective of my favorites for a quick bite on the strip, though.

i rarely eat downtown

most of my time there is spent inside World of Disney when downtown

Also, I love them both but, Indiana Jones >>>> Dinosaur...

The ride vehicle might be the same but on Dinosaur you spend most of the ride literally in the dark...

i had that turkey dinner sandwich at earl’s when my family and i met up with dude from NT. it was pretty tasty and my wife enjoyed whatever she ate there.

Back
Top Bottom