DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

indiana jones ride is pretty unique at disneyland for sure, just that queue being so long and dark because of the train tracks was a blessing in disguise as it forced them to be creative

i saw a vid of the queue of the indiana jones ride in tokyo (?) and the queue was so bland

but I would still go to DW though since you're already there and cross it off the bucket list

japan has a whole area of the park that’s “indy themed” not just the ride. plus a few other rides that are aztec/myan themed. the que is a lot shorter than at disneyland too. they even have indy’s plane sitting on the river as you walk to get into the que, which i thought was kinda cool.

*edit* found a pic i took

A53D26E6-8400-4493-8240-7CF3C322EA43.png

Last edited:
i mean parking in anaheim/disney isn't great either
true but if u going to disneyland u already got parking
and besides
if i park in downtown disney
i use my in-laws disabled placard
everytime we go to la
so we always get a spot

We had my daughters birthday at that rainforest cafe a couple of years ago, **** sucked. They could just get rid of the restaurant and keep the birds.

We had my daughters birthday at that rainforest cafe a couple of years ago, **** sucked. They could just get rid of the restaurant and keep the birds.
they have 1 in the bay
in sf at pier 39
**** is trash
never even stepped foot in the one is disney

When I was in my early 20s, Rain Forrest cafe was koo in San Francisco. I even got a membership that gives you discounts every time you dine.

I’m 31 now, when I last went to Disneyland, Rain Forrest cafe was the last thing opened at downtown Disney that my kids might want to eat at.

Food was trash, service was trash. They changed ownership and got rid of my membership. They told me it was lifetime when I signed up 12 years ago. Nope not no more. Well they did offer me a discount (probably cause of the trash service they provided).

Rest in Piss rainforest cafe.

Damn, I miss disneyland. Spent so much time boarding I didn't even have time to think about it, but now spring break is almost done, three weeks can't come soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom