DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

You’re trippin. Willies churros in DCA are legit.
i mean if youre really craving them there, sure i guess thats prob the best option....but you aint had legit churros till you been here my friend. thank me later
https://www.yelp.com/biz/churros-don-abel-east-los-angeles-3
abed_finger_guns_community.gif

Every time I get heated and be like man
Disney lines be too long
Or it be too hot
Or whatever
I see this thread and get reminded
I’m trippin
I love going
The lines are starting to be too much though

been monitoring this week and lines aren't so bad

when Space Mountains less than 60min, i conside rthat a good crowd :lol:

but really even Haunted Mansion and Indiana Jones are averaging 25min, Racers was at 75min but that is easily resolved with single riders

i've been hearing Saturdays been decent too because of the summer blockout of APs

Went Sunday night cause my girl wanted to catch the Pixar firework show
It’s short, like 15 min

Lines were short
5 min wait for Haunted mansion
She finally beat me on the Astro blaster ride
I was tired tho, didn’t even hit 90,000

i believe they plan on removing the people mover sooner than later

they're also renovating the Starrcade (permit got approved iirc) so that the SM queue becomes indoors and air conditioned and hopefully themed as well

hopefully they do more with it though but other than those, I am not sure anything else can be done but it should open up the place and improve flow with the people mover gone

their main focus is the parking and making DCA better so they can put some crowds in there when SW:GE opens up, can't believe it's a year away

Won’t be renewing our passes this year. Can’t be dropping $280 each on a pass. Gonna save up for next summer when SW land opens. Luckily I got a buddy who works there and can get us in with his pass just depends on his blocked dates.

Yeah, not having the 10 percent makes it easy to reconsider, but who am I kidding, we love it too much. I am hoping they don't change the blackout calendar for when sw land opens up too much. We can't do the top tier, that's just crazy when we don't live down there.

damn, that’s wild. had no idea disney sea was supposed to built in long beach. too bad it didn’t get built here, that’s easily the best disney park i’ve bern too

Thinking of just going the Disneyland side of the park this afternoon with my daughter (2) this afternoon.

Worth it or plan a full day instead?

DL wait times doesn't look too bad right now, 30m at Big Thunder, 50m SM and 30m ST

if you have an AP definitely go as much as possible, go today and catch the parade and fireworks

if you don't have an AP, i'd definitely plan a whole day so it's worth the tix price

Yeah no annual pass. Had a day off today and was planning on going just to have our daughter experience some of Disneyland.

But you guys are right, a full day would be better to get our moneys worth.

Back
Top Bottom