DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Lack of space at Universal is sadly a factor into them just churning out 3D simulators one after the other

Universal imo is only worth all of the $ during Halloween Horror Nights

5 PM - 2 AM all the big rides + the horror mazes

Pretty much
Past few times I’ve been
Lines have gotten to long
I’m considering not renewing
cause of the craziness
Hate to say it, but I'm right here, as well. Happiest place on earth is crazy any time, now. We went the week everyone was back to school for spring break and yup, it was still nuts. The pixar fest didn't help any.

I don't think I'll do anything but ap, haven't paid for a single ticket in 7 or 8 years, now. I wouldn't mind paying more once the other junk opens, I know how much it is to run all those operations, and figure it's a part of the game. But damn, ain't no such thing as off season anymore. It's all on season. 365, minus rainy days.

nah those studios and even location (like the new york, pyramid, mexico, etc...) are still filming locations and those studios are always active with sitcoms and tv series

and the tram ride is a genius move on their part, it takes people out for close to an hour (another hour to wait at times too) and frees up space upstairs and it just goes around their studios

the other attraction there is actually legit though, like the Kong and F&F parts of the tram, those are individual attractions you have to line up for in Florida
king kong ok
and so is f&f
but lets be real
universal only dope the first time u go
second time too
after that its TRASH
UNLESS
its halloween time
thats actually legit

I don't think I'll do anything but ap, haven't paid for a single ticket in 7 or 8 years, now. I wouldn't mind paying more once the other junk opens, I know how much it is to run all those operations, and figure it's a part of the game. But damn, ain't no such thing as off season anymore. It's all on season. 365, minus rainy days.
yeah same
but the lines make it not even fun
and almost unenjoyable
especially when its 90 something degrees
for my fam i pay like almost 250 for our ap a month
im willing to max out at 3 bills
but man
i even the boring stuff got long *** lines
bruh there was a damn 90 min wait for tea cups
FOR THE DAMN TEA CUPS

king kong ok
and so is f&f
but lets be real
universal only dope the first time u go
second time too
after that its TRASH
UNLESS
its halloween time
thats actually legit

i kind of agree, the place is small hence why they close at 6pm most of the year

i do still enjoy the few things they have, HP ride, JP and even the super short Mummy ride, i like the Waterworld show too

it's a place i can visit once or twice a year but really when it isn't peak season, you can knock out the whole park in a few hours

Passholders: Take the AP Churro Challenge at Pixar Fest!

pixar-fest-cake-churro-00-5x2.jpg

Passholders: Take the AP Churro Challenge at Pixar Fest!
Nosh your way through the parks with the Pixar Fest AP Churro Challenge!

Hungry for fun? From May 14 to June 8, 2018, Annual Passholders are invited to take the AP Churro Challenge in honor of Pixar Fest. It’s like a scavenger hunt for your taste buds!

Your epicurean adventure begins by purchasing an event map at one of the locations listed below. Next, follow the map to discover different churro carts located throughout both parks, each featuring a unique Pixar-themed specialty churro. Along the way, you’ll receive a sticker from the vendor for every churro purchased. Lastly, present your map at the AP Corner in Paradise Gardens to collect a cool, commemorative surprise. It’s that easy—and delicious!

Specialty Churro Flavors Available at the Following Map/Churro Vendor Locations:

• Coco Churro, a spiced cocoa treat – at Frontierland Churro Cart
  • Kevin’s Churro, a fruity lemon delight – at Town Square Churro Cart, Main Street, U.S.A.
  • Presto Rabbit Churro, a carrot cake lover’s dream – at New Orleans Square Churro Cart
  • Ants on a Log Churro, a donut-iced cocoa cereal concoction – at “a bug’s land” Churro Cart
Know Before You Go

• Event Map – $5 (tax included)
  • One AP Churro Challenge map purchase per Annual Passholder—limited quantities available
  • Churros sold separately. Churro purchase is not required to receive commemorative surprise at AP Corner.
  • Maps can only be redeemed once and will be punched upon redemption
  • Valid Annual Passport and ID required to participate
  • Separate theme park admission is required and not included
  • Event elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, experiences, entertainment, characters, menu items, merchandise, souvenirs, special offerings and services are subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice. No refunds given for any such changes or cancellations.

just found out that churro challenge is a rip-off

i thought the map would be free but it's actually $5, then you buy four churros at full price to complete the challenge and the reward is a button

so pretty much you pay for a $5 button :lol:

i instantly cringed when i saw the carrot cake churro

what's next, fruit cake churro?

:lol:

20180415_215002.jpg
There was like, two over the last year that were ok. A watermelon one, a blackberry one, and maybe another one that were alright. Wife didn't like any of em, but at least they are thinking outside the box and not just throwing good coloring on them and charging more. Like those Jedi ones. But those coco ones made me not want to try anymore. The saloon funnel cakes weren't bad, but why do the blueberries look hellllllaaaa fake?

Last edited:
i kind of agree, the place is small hence why they close at 6pm most of the year

i do still enjoy the few things they have, HP ride, JP and even the super short Mummy ride, i like the Waterworld show too

it's a place i can visit once or twice a year but really when it isn't peak season, you can knock out the whole park in a few hours
Mummy ride low key best ride

just found out that churro challenge is a rip-off

i thought the map would be free but it's actually $5, then you buy four churros at full price to complete the challenge and the reward is a button

so pretty much you pay for a $5 button :lol:
Yeah I seen it but didn’t post
Cause of the price

Them food and beverage managers trying to get a bonus for those cockamamie ideas or something.

I went to Disneyland yesterday (Mother's Day) and it was a blast. Plus the weather was nice and the crowds were manageable. Seems like it would be a good holiday Sunday to visit the park going forward.

I went to Disneyland yesterday (Mother's Day) and it was a blast. Plus the weather was nice and the crowds were manageable. Seems like it would be a good holiday Sunday to visit the park going forward.
Don’t let yesterday fool u
Sunday’s be just as busy

Back
Top Bottom