DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

oh yeah, i am sure disney would love it if you're an AP member and still buy tickets on a blackout date, you can probably buy the tickets for yourself, it just state

and it does state that the AP holder has to be present to buy the ticket at a discounted price
Nooo I know the annual pass member has to be present
I meant the other person u were buying the pass for
So like u could hook people up
Or sell tickets for a lil come up
Or buy a pass for urself on a blackout date
At a cheaper price

Will be at disneyland from 6/16-6/19
Anyone know if they still sell the infiniti gauntlet popcorn holder ?

I am also going back for mickey's Halloween party and holiday disney , my question is would it be cheaper and more worth it to just buy an annual pass since I will be going back and forth
Popcorn holder????
I’m only aware of the infinity gauntlet drink holder

Will be at disneyland from 6/16-6/19
Anyone know if they still sell the infiniti gauntlet popcorn holder ?

I am also going back for mickey's Halloween party and holiday disney , my question is would it be cheaper and more worth it to just buy an annual pass since I will be going back and forth
Annual pass doesn’t let u into the Halloween party
U have to buy a separate ticket for that event

the infinitygauntlet sipper is all about timing, got to be there when they sell it or else it runs out and I don't think it's available everyday

saw some on ig wanting to trade their pixar popcorn bucket for the sipper

Nooo I know the annual pass member has to be present
I meant the other person u were buying the pass for
So like u could hook people up
Or sell tickets for a lil come up
Or buy a pass for urself on a blackout date
At a cheaper price

oh yeah for sure :lol:

same scam you can pull with moviepass :lol:

Man would love to hit a homerun this weekend and get the Pixar popcorn bucket and the infinity drink gauntlet *

Anyone know where and how to get a hold of these ?

the gauntlets mainly found in DCA by GotG ride, i think there might be a vendor by the hollywood section too

i believe the pixar popcorn bucket can be found on both places, in DL likely by the castle and tomorrowland (by Pizza Planet) or in DCA by Pixar Pier or Carsland or Lil Mermaid

both sellout quick though and just ask the vendors if there's any available and where to find them

the gauntlets mainly found in DCA by GotG ride, i think there might be a vendor by the hollywood section too

i believe the pixar popcorn bucket can be found on both places, in DL likely by the castle and tomorrowland (by Pizza Planet) or in DCA by Pixar Pier or Carsland or Lil Mermaid

both sellout quick though and just ask the vendors if there's any available and where to find them
I think u can get infinity gauntlet at the hotdog spot by Hollywood
And Pixar buckets should be everywhere

my old job a few years ago had access to club 33. i'd make reservations and it would come with complimentary park hopper passes. my wife and i had annual passes, so we'd sell the complimentary passes. my old job caught on and got strict lol.

my old job a few years ago had access to club 33. i'd make reservations and it would come with complimentary park hopper passes. my wife and i had annual passes, so we'd sell the complimentary passes. my old job caught on and got strict lol.

Wow, you had one helluva job. lol Just being able to able to make reservations to Club 33 was huge.

Last edited:

Same with my boy at Sony at the time it was only $70 ... inlcuded club33 and hoppers

i honestly did not even know it has a big enough following to get it's own land but then I saw that Kingdom Hearts 3 is actually going to include it out of all the other IPs Disney has and i guess it's starting to make sense

along with the Tangled, they're also opening up Frozen which is much more understandable as I don't even have kids and can't escape from it :lol:

they're also opening up Frozen which is much more understandable
bruh i hate this franchise
that cold never bothered me is :pimp: though
i sing that **** under my breath
frozen 2 suppose to release next year
like its not a bad franchise
just overrated

i don't hate it nor do i love it but i do enjoy the live show they have at DCA, i try not to miss it every time i visit

but yah that thing is just huge

Tokyo Disneys going to be huge with 3 new lands opening, Peter Pan is also opening with Frozen and Tangle by 2022 and they are making a Beauty and the Beast land right now due to open in 2020

you got to make time, i think it's worth it and worst scenario is you just chillin inside an air-conditioned auditorium for an hour, maybe have popcorn or turkey leg while you watch

i'm trying to avoid that summer crowd especially that summer + new attraction opening crowd :lol:

considering going to the halloween party this year though

Kinda upset I'm going to disneyland this weekend and next week pixar pier is opening.. I already feel like it's an L spending all that money for a quarter of the park to be closed

Back
Top Bottom