DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

since it's so close to opening, you might catch a soft opening and testing the new coaster and other stores/attractions in that area and be lucky enough to be there will little crowd

just keep an eye out when you're in DCA plus Toy Story Mania is still open with a few food stand already open

since it's so close to opening, you might catch a soft opening and testing the new coaster and other stores/attractions in that area and be lucky enough to be there will little crowd

just keep an eye out when you're in DCA plus Toy Story Mania is still open with a few food stand already open
I know they have that Pixar Premiere next friday, but I'll be at the park next week so I hope to catch a soft opening before fridays premiere. Thought Toy Story Mania is closed through next week?

my fault, i guess its under refurbishment

i just knew it was open the whole time they were converting the whole pier, i guess they're throwing new paint in there for the piers opening

going tonight
hoping for that

Anyone going this weekend and can hook it up, I'm lookin for one of these for the ol lady

5EE66E34-8E8D-47A5-8BBD-48A5ECE2543C.jpeg

"At the Disneyland Resort, guests will find it at the Wonderground Gallery, Disneyana, and Adventureland Bazaar."

Anyone going this weekend and can hook it up, I'm lookin for one of these for the ol lady

"At the Disneyland Resort, guests will find it at the Wonderground Gallery, Disneyana, and Adventureland Bazaar."

REPOSTING FOR EVERYONE TO TRY AND LOOKOUT

Damn those are dope...

sorry i couldn't help out on those funkos but it released at the absolute worst time, had to avoid this opening crowd

36039381_10213574830384038_1986610901989457920_n-1.jpg

36028970_10213574808783498_1263071563024957440_n-1.jpg

standby line is by lamplight lounge formerly know as cove bar
36177411_1791462970921644_9135176601418334208_n-1.jpg

food looks good though, gon' have to try lamplight lounges whole menu again but damn line gon' be insane there for a while

yeah i had a friend who went this weekend
and was looking for u C Chester McFloppy he said he couldnt find it

heard sat disneyland was empty
but dca was packed
my friend was able to get me those toy story alien ears
with the eyes that blink and move though

i figured DL would be empty but that line at the parkings probably an excruciating hour long (or would feel like :lol: )

My son is turning 1 so were hitting Disney in august. I dont care that he wont remember....(were going moreso for me :smile: )

bingo :lol:
im telling u
it can kill the experience
u gonna get the crowd tryna get their last vacations in
before school starts

You may have a point but it dosen't get hotter than it does here. were going late august and on a weekday so maybe things will be better. We will play it by ear. I really want us to go but of course its all about how my kid is feeling.

My son is turning 1 so were hitting Disney in august. I dont care that he wont remember....(were going moreso for me :smile: )
You'll be fine if you go late August, when all the kids go back to school (assuming you dont have school aged kids of your own.)

You may have a point but it dosen't get hotter than it does here. were going late august and on a weekday so maybe things will be better. We will play it by ear. I really want us to go but of course its all about how my kid is feeling.
how old ur kids
and u might be lucky
hasnt been as hot the year
we usually always in the 90's 80's this time of year
but its been super cool all year long
with heat spurts every now and then

You'll be fine if you go late August, when all the kids go back to school (assuming you dont have school aged kids of your own.)
remember not EVERYONE goes back in late august
some not till beginning of sept
so u get them folks flying or driving in tryna get those last minute visits
PLUS
pixar fest gonna be winding down
their celebrations are always worse in the beginning and towards the end

Back
Top Bottom