DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

If ya'll dont like waiting in line I suggest going to mickey's Halloween party. They kick everyone out without a wristband and if they don't have a wristband they cannot go on any rides or even by food and merchandise. I went last year and space mountain was 10 min. All night along with Indiana Jones. The longest wait was Peter pan at 15 min. I went over to dca and cars ride only had a 15 min. Wait . I never wanted to go to a regular disney day again

Do you remember which day of the week you went? I am thinking about doing Mickey's Halloween Party on a Friday, but I don't want it to be super busy.

halloween is almost never busy unless you attend the one that is closer to halloween

you can usually see in the price which dates they expect bigger crowds, friday should be fine anytime in september

Do you remember which day of the week you went? I am thinking about doing Mickey's Halloween Party on a Friday, but I don't want it to be super busy.
I don't remember the exact date but it was closer towards halloween.. I may be going October 5th weekend but issa holiday weekend so I'm kinda scared it will be packed.. if I gotta wait 20 min. For a ride il be upset.

@Chester McFloppy
Keep an eye out in the app
62615C36-B11D-400E-8828-4D9CDF5168DC.png

I know its summer so it's gonna be packed no matter what, but my girl and I are trying to plan a trip there in the next 2-3 weeks. any suggestions on best day to go? I actually heard a week or 2 ago it was pretty dead on Friday/saturday

I know its summer so it's gonna be packed no matter what, but my girl and I are trying to plan a trip there in the next 2-3 weeks. any suggestions on best day to go? I actually heard a week or 2 ago it was pretty dead on Friday/saturday
if possible, go midweek
if it has to be on a wknd, go on a sunday
try and score those so cal resident passes if they still have them

I was there a couple of weeks ago and no it was not dead it was probably one of the most packed I ever seen it since the diamond celebration. I don't see how Disney gets away with overcrowding . They see it's at capacity and still let people in and they let them buy tickets at the door .just getting out of adventureland was a nightmare with those Wall-E stroller people, double strollers and those people that stand and have group meetings in the middle of walkways .
if you can find the block out dates go where it's mostly blocked that way you don't have to be there with the ap holders .

wed thurs
will be good less crowded days

were you the one that posted about a churro spot in the anaheim area that's supposed to be better than disneyland? if so, a name for it would be awesome. tried using the search and nothing came up. definitely wanna hit that up

also thanks for the tips fellas. will definitely check out the blacked out dates

were you the one that posted about a churro spot in the anaheim area that's supposed to be better than disneyland? if so, a name for it would be awesome. tried using the search and nothing came up. definitely wanna hit that up

also thanks for the tips fellas. will definitely check out the blacked out dates
honestly i cant think
theres so many legit spots i came up on
in anaheim
BUT
i know the best place to go
is go to JOES ITALIAN ICE
its down the street from disneyland
get the joe latte
and thank me later
ill update the tips and tricks faqs we have
for the thread
i just gotta go through
and log em down

EDIT: and its not churros
i think u may be referring to the beignets
the ones outside the park (jazz kitchen in downtown disney)
are MILES above and beyond the ones inside the park

Last edited:
someone posted something about churros. i remember seeing it, just don’t know who

Disneyland-Fried-Chicken-Celebration-Featured-Photo.jpg

To celebrate National Fried Chicken Day on July 6, guests are invited to join in on the inaugural Fried Chicken Celebration from July 6-8.

Fried chicken can be found in two locations at the Disneyland Resort: Plaza Inn at Disneyland Park, and Flo’s V8 Café in Disney California Adventure Park. Both are fan-favorites for guests, each having their own unique take on this all-American delicacy.

Disneyland-Fried-Chicken-Celebration-Featured-Photo.jpg

To celebrate National Fried Chicken Day on July 6, guests are invited to join in on the inaugural Fried Chicken Celebration from July 6-8.

Fried chicken can be found in two locations at the Disneyland Resort: Plaza Inn at Disneyland Park, and Flo’s V8 Café in Disney California Adventure Park. Both are fan-favorites for guests, each having their own unique take on this all-American delicacy.
yeah seen that
its just regular old fried chicken
they not doing anything special with the chicken

yah, it's just disney capitalizing on it :lol:

but i am curios if flos v8 chicken is the same as plaza inn, that ones a pretty new addition and haven't tried it yet

also, disney has developed autonomous robot stunt doubles, looks like it could be for a show of sorts for Marvel Land?

yah, it's just disney capitalizing on it :lol:

but i am curios if flos v8 chicken is the same as plaza inn, that ones a pretty new addition and haven't tried it yet

also, disney has developed autonomous robot stunt doubles, looks like it could be for a show of sorts for Marvel Land?

so flo's using like a battered breading
and classic deep frying
plaza some other way with air frying or something
flos more crispy

Back
Top Bottom