DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I go during the summer every year and the last few times I went it was busier during the week than the weekend due to the socal annual passholders being blocked out.

yah, it's just disney capitalizing on it :lol:

but i am curios if flos v8 chicken is the same as plaza inn, that ones a pretty new addition and haven't tried it yet

also, disney has developed autonomous robot stunt doubles, looks like it could be for a show of sorts for Marvel Land?

WTF man...Disney is pushing us closer to Skynet...Creating actual blaster tech and now the damn robots to use them...

It’s Disney though so..............
164B7846-ED71-4FA1-80A8-BA7CC619A03A.jpeg

socal ap's are usually blocked out the whole july tile about mid-august then they get weekdays

someone posted something about churros. i remember seeing it, just don’t know who
It's in here, I member. It was when we were talking about the new churros, someone's brother was involved, damn. Maybe couple of months ago?

WTF man...Disney is pushing us closer to Skynet...Creating actual blaster tech and now the damn robots to use them...

It’s Disney though so..............
164B7846-ED71-4FA1-80A8-BA7CC619A03A.jpeg
Disney and that Robot company in Boston are going to create the robot war lol.

We always run into chicks that make their own ears, usually about two to three deep. Some of these gals are pretty creative. It seems like a pretty good sized subculture thing, almost.

They're very sweet gals, the ones we talked to. My girls love them, and they're always willing to low key show them off. Or high key.

She was at DL?!

yah, she's always at either WDW (i think she lives in florida) and DL, she was just checking out pixar fest at DCA a few weeks ago

then she was as DL Paris when they were on tour there a month or so ago

she even went to DL right after a ppv at the staples center

she's literally 5 feet tall so she probably blended in with the crowd with the kids :lol:

she made a dope one
that was like that ig filter
with the flowers on the head
when it first came out.
ill try to find some pics of some she made

FC239CC1-25D7-4CB2-8604-B959447C0930.jpeg
68555513-439E-4EC7-9719-9BF3A35345CA.jpeg
ED641F7E-B287-4CA8-BEED-9990D6FB498E.jpeg
5C59C1A1-8AE5-4558-9297-64F176E1E0C1.png

The last ones are kinda clean
up can push/reverse by sliding ur finger over em
The lil sparkly things and it changes the color/feel

And the silver blue ones have the same thickness and feel as those $200 ones they had during the 60th anniversary
She Has done a few more
But that’s all I could find on my phone

Back
Top Bottom