DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

35327498_243258563145998_7573769377288290304_n.jpg

you just got to ignore them and do your thing and enjoy the single riders line

it does sound weird but at the end of the day I don't think anyone really cares unless you're doing some weird stuff :lol:

True. I went to Japan alone and also never went to a Disneyland before. Thought I'd go at least once in my lifetime lol. I don't regret it but I'll never go back to Disneyland alone again. The food was the best thing

Taking the family to Disneyworld in 2 weeks. Starting to think about how many shoes I need to bring for 7 days. Might just take bc3s sns stash dons

why anyone wouldn’t wear their most comfortable shoes to disneyland is beyond me :lol:
my wife told me to bring two pairs on our trip to alternate so i brought some air max and something else with zoom i think. right after our days at disney, we went straight to the san diego zoo. walking up and down those giant hills had my feet on fire. by the time we got to legoland, i was shuffling around real slow. same whenever i go to japan. by day 3, my feet are usually fried.

Kids
^ You’re a brave man to take on WDW in August. Not sure I could do it. :lol:

As far as shoes go, 3 is plenty for 7 days. Personally I’d take 4, but I tend to overpack.
Birthdays are 8/18 and 8/19.
^ You’re a brave man to take on WDW in August. Not sure I could do it. :lol:

As far as shoes go, 3 is plenty for 7 days. Personally I’d take 4, but I tend to overpack.

Birthdays are 8/18 and 8/19. This will be our 3rd time going. August RIP because of weather? It's been in the 90s here in Pittsburgh the last few weeks

Taking the family to Disneyworld in 2 weeks. Starting to think about how many shoes I need to bring for 7 days. Might just take bc3s sns stash dons

WDW in August? May the force be with you man...

As for the shoes...Took my Stash Spiridons last time I went and picked up a pair of Vapormax + while I was down there...

You should be good with the Stash’s and whatever else you consider comfortable...Comfort takes priority out there...

Next trip I’m taking some Yeezy 700’s and a maybe some UB’s...Can’t beat boost tech for the long term comfort right now...

How did the vapormax stack up to the Don's in relation to comfort or durability?

Spiridon’s are comfortable anyway...To me at least...That’s why I brought them with me...

VM+ had to break in but got very comfortable after a couple hours of walking...Generally I don’t take shoes that are brand new with me when I go, but I bought these while I was down there so no choice...

Just alternated daily between the two pairs and it worked out very well for me...

Comfort is key for Disney man...Take shoes that you know will be comfortable for you after wearing them for a long period of time...Worse thing in the world is having your feet hurting while putting in those Disney miles...

Kids

Birthdays are 8/18 and 8/19.

Birthdays are 8/18 and 8/19. This will be our 3rd time going. August RIP because of weather? It's been in the 90s here in Pittsburgh the last few weeks

Enh, there’s quite a difference between Pittsburgh and Orlando 90’s in the summer. Then factor in the crowds? Like I said, you’re a brave man. :lol:

Either way you’ll have a blast though. And most importantly, your kids will too. :pimp:

As far as sneakers, I recommend something with Zoom Air, like the spiridon. I wore the neon Talarias at Epcot all day and they performed great for a retro sneaker. Flyknit trainers were lovely, too.

Its all for the kids, but who doesn't love Disney. The humidity here has been rough. I think I'll take two pair of spiridons and my black cement 3s

ive put in countless miles in my flyknit am1s and lunar flyknits. Have to say this is the way i go, always keep a pair with me for Disney. No more og 90s or 1s, but I'm pushing kids around carrying all their stuff, too. I like new balance as well, so old people shoes work great for me as well.

Disney in August means no b-ball shoes unless just for going out at night for something. Always have at least some prestos, huaraches, or flyknit airmaxes for park walking.

Jordan 31 lows been my go to shoes for theme parks, the full length zoom just feels amazing

my feet never sweats much so ventilation isn't an issue but it being lows helps

i also like wearing the lunarepics

Back
Top Bottom