DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Today

The coco themed ears that released yesterday are sold out.
My girl was tight about that.

On another note, I upgraded my AP to the signature pass

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    633.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Our passes expire on the 15th
Not sure if I’m renewing or not
we let ours expire, we're going to reup when we can go back in late august. Hopefully. With no more renewal discount or any real benefits, and no open time during the summer, it was kind of an easy decision.

we let ours expire, we're going to reup when we can go back in late august. Hopefully. With no more renewal discount or any real benefits, and no open time during the summer, it was kind of an easy decision.
Which one u gonna get??? Deluxe or sig or sig plus

We gotta look at the new blackout date calendars and go from there. Our oldest is leaving for school so it's one less pass to buy, so it's all up from there. If the winters as busy as summer has been workwise, we might just do deluxe.

couple things to factor in
*how often you guys gonna visit - parking
* do you shop a lot / eat a lot inside the park - different discounts offered for each pass.
*max pass - addtional charge ( also got this included on my upgrade) ....well worth it

did you visit the downtown area?

apparently the demolition of the area is delayed and to keep the section occupied they had food trucks in there for those who has wandered off too far

So tentative plans are for another trip to Anaheim next summer and then Orlando in early December...Fingers crossed we get in for Galaxy’s Edge at both...Disneyland is almost certain (Not 100% until they announce a date) but Hollywood Studios has me :nerd: at updates almost daily...

i think DL by summer of next year is almost guarranteed but when in the summer is hard to tell

it does and you can apply now, wait years for a small chance to get in then when picked pay $25k initiation fee plus $10k annual and you're good to go

Seen dudes rocking chucks that didn’t have the Cushion. No clue how their feet weren’t broken at the end of the day.
Ouch. I work chucks to Wonder-Con and within two hours I was already dying.

Definitely have to go with running shoes with cushion when going to DL.

tenacity 88 is (was?) on sale for $65 at NDC this weekend with the code HOT20 and this might be my next theme park shoes
Jordan-Tenacity.jpg

Jordan-Tenacity-1.jpg

couple things to factor in
*how often you guys gonna visit - parking
* do you shop a lot / eat a lot inside the park - different discounts offered for each pass.
*max pass - addtional charge ( also got this included on my upgrade) ....well worth it
Great way to think about it, the most important to us being how often we'd be able to go. Parking aint a thing, but the discounts save a lot, especially for us. That max pass seems crucial.

Yeah, was at a birthday party the other day and someone brought up going. Told them i hadnt been since April and felt down about it. Im spoiled I tell ya!

Yeah, was at a birthday party the other day and someone brought up going. Told them i hadnt been since April and felt down about it. Im spoiled I tell ya!
so do i
i been slacking
and not to toot my own horn
but i was going on the regular
before everyone i know was
now everybody going
and i feel left out

Yeah, I'm hooked. Even with overcrowding and rising prices, I miss it all. Went from going 7 to 8 times a year to only twice is taking some getting used to. With the kids still loving anything disney, I'm always reminded. But I snap out of it and remember I've been twice this year, and there are kids and adults who've never been. I'm fortunate, sounds like we both are, and we will be back. But it feels like I left my cell phone at home when we let the passes lapse.

Yeah, I'm hooked. Even with overcrowding and rising prices, I miss it all. Went from going 7 to 8 times a year to only twice is taking some getting used to. With the kids still loving anything disney, I'm always reminded. But I snap out of it and remember I've been twice this year, and there are kids and adults who've never been. I'm fortunate, sounds like we both are, and we will be back. But it feels like I left my cell phone at home when we let the passes lapse.
yeah same
i just dont wanna pay that damn 7 bills if i let it lapse
and have to renew :lol:

I look at it as we'd pay it anyways if we were using it, and we couldn't get. Didn't want to waste 3 months of being able to go, without being able to go. Did you let just yours lapse?

Back
Top Bottom