DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

For peasant non AP holders it's available.:rofl:
feeble non ap peasants
tenor.gif

Whom I'm cast down upon to receive the unsanctimonious dubbing known as "thou without admittance".:ohwell:

I went to Disneyland Paris recently and someone on IG asked me to share my experience in here.

It was my second time going. We went last year too and we THOUGHT we had another day left on our two day pass. Turns out you have two weeks to use the second day. We thought we had a whole year. We walk up to the booth to go in and our tickets didn't work. :lol: They send us to customer service and we tell the guy a sob story about how we spent all this money to come back to Paris from the states just to use this second day is there anything he can do to help us. I work for an airline so it cost me nothing to fly Paris. My friend I was with is in the military so we used her discount to get the tickets last year. It was like 90 USD if I remember right for the two day. The guy tells us to come back at 5 when he gets off. We come back and he actually gets us in for free and gives us fast passes.

I guess because it was so late there were no lines for any rides so we never used the fast passes. Longest we maybe waited was 10 mins. The second time around I didn't see one single character walking around except the princess show they did near the castle. First time we went there were characters everywhere we turned. Disney Studios is right outside of Disneyland and you can go back and forth between both once you get a ticket. We couldn't in this time cuz the guy could only get us into one and once we left that was it for the day. The studio is fun from what I remember in 2017. I love rides and roller coasters and such but I never been more scared that that Tower or Terror ride. BRUH I was so done when I got off that thing. I don't know if I could do it again.

I haven't been to Disney World since I was like 11 so I can't compare it to any of the parks in the US. I'll be in LA in a few months so I might try to go if I can fit it in. My friend and I decided to try to his Disney in Tokyo next year.

I hope that was good enough. I've never read this thread so I'm not sure what type of reviews you all give on this stuff.

Your good, bro. We share experiences and helpful tips, so welcome! I like hearing the good stories, because I have faith in humanity, more than anything. That dude who did that for you is awesome, I'd have to believe.

I went to Disneyland Paris recently and someone on IG asked me to share my experience in here.

It was my second time going. We went last year too and we THOUGHT we had another day left on our two day pass. Turns out you have two weeks to use the second day. We thought we had a whole year. We walk up to the booth to go in and our tickets didn't work. :lol: They send us to customer service and we tell the guy a sob story about how we spent all this money to come back to Paris from the states just to use this second day is there anything he can do to help us. I work for an airline so it cost me nothing to fly Paris. My friend I was with is in the military so we used her discount to get the tickets last year. It was like 90 USD if I remember right for the two day. The guy tells us to come back at 5 when he gets off. We come back and he actually gets us in for free and gives us fast passes.

I guess because it was so late there were no lines for any rides so we never used the fast passes. Longest we maybe waited was 10 mins. The second time around I didn't see one single character walking around except the princess show they did near the castle. First time we went there were characters everywhere we turned. Disney Studios is right outside of Disneyland and you can go back and forth between both once you get a ticket. We couldn't in this time cuz the guy could only get us into one and once we left that was it for the day. The studio is fun from what I remember in 2017. I love rides and roller coasters and such but I never been more scared that that Tower or Terror ride. BRUH I was so done when I got off that thing. I don't know if I could do it again.

I haven't been to Disney World since I was like 11 so I can't compare it to any of the parks in the US. I'll be in LA in a few months so I might try to go if I can fit it in. My friend and I decided to try to his Disney in Tokyo next year.

I hope that was good enough. I've never read this thread so I'm not sure what type of reviews you all give on this stuff.
Thanks I thought u had forgot
But I didn’t wanna bug u to post :lol:

Thanks I thought u had forgot
But I didn’t wanna bug u to post :lol:

i did forget :lol:

Your good, bro. We share experiences and helpful tips, so welcome! I like hearing the good stories, because I have faith in humanity, more than anything. That dude who did that for you is awesome, I'd have to believe.

yeah Ben really looked out for us. We weren't sure if he was trying to play us or not. we went and got drunk and came back and there he was.

Not really. Bunch of pizza and stuff. Food was kind of heavy for all day walking. Characters were nice but I liked ariels grotto when that was there for that.

Yeah hella times
Only breakfast though
Don’t go for anything else
Just breakfast
And yes worth it if u never been
The pb&j pizza is :pimp:
Omelet station Is :pimp:
Everything is :pimp:
Enjoy bruh
You'd lose it if there was CFA inside Disneyland huh? :rofl:

Yeah, pretty bummed that Earl closed down. That spot and the Beignet spot were the only places I enjoyed eating at.

based on most reports it seems like theme parks outside the US is pretty much empty late in the day, maybe more can confirm

it might be a good tip to those travelling and don't want waste too much time of their trip standing in line

based on most reports it seems like theme parks outside the US is pretty much empty late in the day, maybe more can confirm

it might be a good tip to those travelling and don't want waste too much time of their trip standing in line
Yeeeeah this don’t apply to Disneyland bruh
U should know this

Back
Top Bottom