DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Kidani is pretty nice you will enjoy it. For long park days I usually got for prestos, huaraches or spirdons. But I have done it in Jordan 3, Lebrons, AM1 etc but you’ll pay for it far earlier into the day

Did AM1’s once back around 2004...By the end of the day I was walking like I was an 80 year old man :lol:...

Back in the 90’s of course that was the best tech available...Didn’t have a better option...

Did AM1’s once back around 2004...By the end of the day I was walking like I was an 80 year old man :lol:...

Back in the 90’s of course that was the best tech available...Didn’t have a better option...

man, i remember going to theme parks when i was younger rockin AF1's :smh:
They feel like bricks to me now :lol:... I think im going to look into Spiridons since they're being mentioned the most

man, i remember going to theme parks when i was younger rockin AF1's :smh:
They feel like bricks to me now :lol:... I think im going to look into Spiridons since they're being mentioned the most

Spiridon’s and Spiridon Ultra’s...Both have several colorways that can be had under retail too...Like rfx45 rfx45 said zoom is clutch...

I do highly suggest the Pegasus Turbos though...Loving those right now...

Wear some Presto's man, I have some super lightweight presto's I can't remember the name of them. I will post name and pics when I get home.

Anyone do or plan on doing Disney World this year, wife just booked the trip for next month. Just trying to see if anything is new this year.

i think the biggest height requirement is 44" for Flight of Passage

most of the time they do not care, just ask your daughter to tippy toe a bit

if you’ve never been just hit/eat any and everything! :lol:

my must have food item every time i go is the monte cristo sandwich from cafe orleans

55798F22-9041-4909-AFE5-C613A2D2B3DC.jpeg

I'm currently writing up my itinerary for my trip end of the month, and just about done!

I'm currently making a list of MUST HAVE pastries at DW, and separating them by park.
For epcot I just jot down to visit every damn country there :lol: and decided to just skip lunch and share small bites of each place
Hopefully we will have room for dinner at 8:15 at Monsier Paul to watch the fireworks inside.

Been doing a ton of research, but any MUST HAVE recommendation for pastries or drinks let me know!

Any recommendations on travel from Anaheim to L.A.? We just want to go for a day to check the city out, but I definitely don’t want to rent a car. Lyft/Uber the best option? I thought about taking the train, but it seems like that would require mad extra steps when you get to L.A.

Also, any recommendations on the best beach area to visit for a day?

Any recommendations on travel from Anaheim to L.A.? We just want to go for a day to check the city out, but I definitely don’t want to rent a car. Lyft/Uber the best option? I thought about taking the train, but it seems like that would require mad extra steps when you get to L.A.

Also, any recommendations on the best beach area to visit for a day?

Get a car. Uber/Lyft isn't worth it. For the same price you'd pay for one trip you can have a car for the entire day

Is there an official date on when the castle maintenance is completed? That's the only thing we're waiting for.

I've never been to Disneyland but just got an annual pass. Recommend me what rides to go on or what to do in general.
Hate to say it but this was probably the worst year ever to get the annual pass, the increased crowd from sw land is gonna be a bits. Congrats, and go as much as you can before May. Go on everything, eat everything, see everything. You live close?

Let my pass expire for the first time in like 7 years this past Dec...been missing it alot lately. That is all. lol

We did it last year after 6 years. With no benefit to renew, we just waited and stretched it out from when we knew we were gonna go. It was a weird feeling, knowing we couldn't just show up, lol. All at the ticket booth like, how do I do this again?

Tribune Media reporter, Scott Gustin, reporting guests will be required to make a "no cost reservation" to visit Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge at DL from 5/31 to 6/23. Need valid theme park admission when making reservation.

planning to take our little guy in october. He turns 2 in august but thats still blazin hot and school kids will still be there. October should be simpler for all of our sakes.

I'm wondering how the reservations are gonna mitigate the crowds for dl, can they expect the estimated increase in guests to be aware of this? Will it still be a massive clusterbuck? Probably! But a good way to start.

have fun but do be prepared for the SWland crowd and halloween/holiday crowd in october

both parks ambience and decos are the best though

if you can spare it, i highly recommend doing the halloween party, ill like do that again this year and hope SWland is open for that event but i wouldn't be surprised if they moved that to DCA this year and in the future because then everyones just going to be at SWland that night... i would :lol:

Back
Top Bottom