DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

If u just looking for a spot to sleep and nothing more
That Anaheim main gate motel 6 is clutch
I've gotten 60-80 dollar rooms when everything else was booked
It's close very close like a minute drive from toy story parking lot
And almost next door to pumba parking lot
It's one of the "upgraded" motel 6's
Also try candy cane inn
those are over 100 at the moment.. i might just have to cancel this trip

Going to surprise my girl for a 4 night stay in the Grand Californian for our anniversary. Hotel alone is like 2500 :x. Anybody have any suggestions? Not an AP holder and don't have a Disney Rewards Visa.

Was planing on going to Disneyland this weekend but the hotel prices are crazy ridiculous even the cheap motels are at $100 is there anything special going on this weekend

Where are you from? I go to DL about once or twice a year and 100 for a room is cheap :lol:

Going to surprise my girl for a 4 night stay in the Grand Californian for our anniversary. Hotel alone is like 2500 :x. Anybody have any suggestions? Not an AP holder and don't have a Disney Rewards Visa.
Never stayed at GC but the convenience is unbeatable. Since its your anniversary I suggest eating at Carthay Circle for anniversary lunch and getting WOC preferred seating. The meal will probably cost around $90 after taxes but IMO it's the best Disney has to offer. Aside from that I say just keep snacking throughout your stay. Whitewater Snacks is very wallet friendly and it's by the pool of GC so you can head right into DCA when your done. Idk how big of eaters you two are NT23 but I promise the monte cristo meal at Blue Bayou is a good deal. It comes with 4 monte cristo sandwiches and fruit. Put in an order of Pommes Frittes and your good for the rest of the day with how heavy that meal is. All that should run you less than $30.

Going back to DW for my son's 5th Bday and going to stay there and hit all the parks unlike last time when we stayed at the Nick Resort and only went for one day. Still got 3 years but I'm plottin already on where to stay, how to get the most for my money, etc.

Going back to DW for my son's 5th Bday and going to stay there and hit all the parks unlike last time when we stayed at the Nick Resort and only went for one day. Still got 3 years but I'm plottin already on where to stay, how to get the most for my money, etc.

As a kid in the 90s, I always dreamed of going to Orlando and visiting DW. Orlando felt like the coolest place to be in the 90s the theme parks, the weather, Penny & Shaq.

Looks like Disney just followed Universal Studios Demand Day Pricing

The rumors are true. Effective this weekend, the Walt Disney Company is introducing surge pricing at its US parks, which means guests who show up on busy days will be asked to pay even more per ticket.

A single day ticket for Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif. is currently $99. Under the new plan, that price will vary daily based on the estimated number of guests—$95 on “value” days, $105 on regular days, and $119 on peak days. Peak and regular days make up 70% of the calendar.

Disney says this is a crowd control measure. Attendance at Disney’s US parks was up 10% in the last three months of the year, according to the LA Times. Crowds forced Disney to shut parks in southern California and Florida at peak points over the summer and Christmas holidays.

Demand-based pricing has long been the standard in the airline and hotel industries, and is employed (to users’ chagrin) at peak times by the taxi app Uber. It remains to be seen how the new pricing system will affect demand at the happiest place on earth.

I'm going to Disney World in the next few weeks for 7 days do you recommend me brining my big camera or my small point & shoot camera. How much do you guys spend on food per day It's gonna be my wife, daughter and myself.

I'm going to Disney World in the next few weeks for 7 days do you recommend me brining my big camera or my small point & shoot camera. How much do you guys spend on food per day It's gonna be my wife, daughter and myself.
I just came back, to be honest I'd bring just the small camera. They can scan your magic band and load your pictures to there. It would be worth it for you to look into the dining plan, availability differs though - depending on when you go.

Looks like Disney just followed Universal Studios Demand Day Pricing

The rumors are true. Effective this weekend, the Walt Disney Company is introducing surge pricing at its US parks, which means guests who show up on busy days will be asked to pay even more per ticket.

A single day ticket for Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif. is currently $99. Under the new plan, that price will vary daily based on the estimated number of guests—$95 on “value” days, $105 on regular days, and $119 on peak days. Peak and regular days make up 70% of the calendar.

Disney says this is a crowd control measure. Attendance at Disney’s US parks was up 10% in the last three months of the year, according to the LA Times. Crowds forced Disney to shut parks in southern California and Florida at peak points over the summer and Christmas holidays.

Demand-based pricing has long been the standard in the airline and hotel industries, and is employed (to users’ chagrin) at peak times by the taxi app Uber. It remains to be seen how the new pricing system will affect demand at the happiest place on earth.
:smh:

I just came back, to be honest I'd bring just the small camera. They can scan your magic band and load your pictures to there. It would be worth it for you to look into the dining plan, availability differs though - depending on when you go.

It's a different case for me because I have no kids but with the quality of phone pics these days, that is pretty much all I carry with my wallet to these theme parks. But even when I have kids, I'd probably just carry a P&S I can put in my back pocket. I hate being saddled with things to carry around.

Going to disney with my family beginning of April.

Went multiple times a year as a kid, but havent been since 2010. Cant wait :smokin

Last time I visited Disneyland was 12/2014. Stayed three nights at the Disneyland Grand Californian.

It was tiring, but good fun.

The only time we got to enjoy rides was during the one hour block that is allocated to guests staying at the Disneyland hotels.

Back
Top Bottom