DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

MJs sons store the Trophy Room is going to be in DisneyWorld.

The location for Marcus Jordan’s forthcoming TROPHY ROOM sneaker boutique project has been announced. Set to be located in the Disney Springs shopping/dining center inside the Walt Disney resort in Bay Lake, Florida, the store’s design is set to be based on Marcus’ father’s trophy room in His Airness’ family home.

If you guys are planning on going to Disneyland, just be prepared. A LOT of rides are down for refurb, and the back portion of the park behind Big Thunder is closed off due to early construction of Star Wars Land. Also they closed down Big Thunder BBQ, but they moved a lot of the menu to the River Belle. Also, everything on Rivers of America is out for a long time. Here is a full list of closures.

Davey Crockett Canoes (Reopens 4/2/17)
Disneyland Railroad (Reopens 4/2/17)
Fantasmic (Reopens 4/2/17)
Jungle Cruise (Reopens 4/4/16)
Mark Twain Riverboat & Columbia (Reopens 4/2/17)
Tom Sawyer Island (Reopens 4/2/17)

Last edited:
Got to admit, I don't ride any of those outside of the occasional train ride when I get lazy and just want to get to another part of the park.

Got to admit, I don't ride any of those outside of the occasional train ride when I get lazy and just want to get to another part of the park.

Oh me too, I probably would ride Jungle Cruise if the wait was

Back in October
Me and my girl legit fell asleep on that train for about an hour and a half
Like I was snoring with slob mouth open type sleep :lol:

I just rode that for the first time last year 
mean.gif
 My wife looked at me like "Wtf are you so excited about?" I said, "Dammit, there's dinosaurs on this ride!

My gf and I got our premium aps in October literally days before they announced the new 1000+ passes with parking. We usually go in the morning at opening and get everything done by noon right as the crowds are getting there.

My gf and I got our premium aps in October literally days before they announced the new 1000+ passes with parking. We usually go in the morning at opening and get everything done by noon right as the crowds are getting there.
I prefer to get there around 2-3 and just enjoy the evening and night

that train ride could use an update, just turn that dinosaur part into a big screen and make it like the King Kong/F&F from Universals Tram Tour but just not shaking :lol:

The train ride from Hogsmeade to Diagon Alley (and vice versa) from Harry Potter World in Orlando looks pretty cool.

Just seen an ad for a 4 day/5 night stay at Walt disneyworld
for family of 4
Hotel and tickets were included
Price was $1745 I believe
Super cheap
Hit that Google to find the deal
Probably on disneyworld website

for family of 4
Super cheap
That's the best deal ever. Imma look for that

for family of 4
Super cheap

Wonder how much for a family of 3.

Heard Disney is doing this bec. They are losing a lot of money with the cable endorsements (espn,abc) not a lot of people tuning in and a certain percentage is cutting off cable completly due to streaming services. Disney also has a lengthy agreement with espn.

Disney will never go out of business but when you start seeing a decline something needs to give..

You add that factor on top of the star wars purchase and star wars land and we as the consumer will take a hit.

In the long run, that Star Wars $4b purchase is going to look like a steal.

btw, Star Wars Land officially starts construction next month. Still no opening date though, likely late next year or early 2018?

Last edited:
disneyland for simps, married folks, and girls still living the Disney princess fantasies.

I see dudes with no balls get dragged to Disney land by their princess GF's all the time.....its disgusting.

I dont plan on raising my children on disney anything when the time comes.

Last edited:
disneyland for simps, married folks, and girls still living the Disney princess fantasies.

I see dudes with no balls get dragged to Disney land by their princess GF's all the time.....its disgusting.

dont be salty because You dont have a princess that wants to go with you to the happiest place on earth haha

Pretty much but again, who rides those rides? :lol:

View media item 1937216

Man you really aren't trying to get any happiness out of life, huh??

Heard Disney is doing this bec. They are losing a lot of money with the cable endorsements (espn,abc) not a lot of people tuning in and a certain percentage is cutting off cable completly due to streaming services. Disney also has a lengthy agreement with espn.

Disney will never go out of business but when you start seeing a decline something needs to give..

You add that factor on top of the star wars purchase and star wars land and we as the consumer will take a hit.

They own ESPN and ABC. Their operating income for their media networks unit was down 6% this quarter, which was the main focus of the shareholders conference call they just had.

Last quarter they had a record profit, so the they're not losing money. Besides, their perceived networks problem that wallstreet and their shareholders fear wouldn't really affect ticket prices for theme parks. Their parks and resorts division operate on their own budget that wouldn't be affected by one of their other three major segments.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom